Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something very disturbing about her promoting her 17 year old daughters account. She is still a child and shouldn’t be posing wearing skimpy clothing for strangers to see 🤢😡
The thought of strangers having access to my daughters’ SM accounts fills me with horror. It surely goes against every single online safety message out there. These girls are 17, still technically children and even more vulnerable having a well known parent. All of that even before adding in her past horrific situation with their biological father who was a child abuser. She should know better.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hettie in her new harness . .
Are you happy Hettie? Lyndsey asks? If ever there was an example of doggie depression it was right there!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A new grid picture of her this morning with Liv first thing I noticed was Olivias gorgeous shaped brows WOW they frame her face. I peeked on her Instagram and she’s good at makeup too. Lynsey needs to ask her 17 year old for advice because from the cock nose up her makeup shines right off her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
‘I’m watching a Netflix documentary... when they see you.... when will they see us’ ITS JUST WHEN THEY SEE US, LYNSEY. Is that her bit of anti-racism? Watching a documentary she can’t even remember the name of.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
‘I’m watching a Netflix documentary... when they see you.... when will they see us’ ITS JUST WHEN THEY SEE US, LYNSEY. Is that her bit of anti-racism? Watching a documentary she can’t even remember the name of.
Fikk as fukk

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s annoying but I really don’t think a racist 🙄

8D376383-A57E-48D2-8171-9ACA0B81E3FE.jpeg
D6F2D824-51FE-4E1F-9D0A-44C9BFDD3B73.jpeg

Wait... what? Surely if it fits you’d keep it? Or am I alone with this thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A new grid picture of her this morning with Liv first thing I noticed was Olivias gorgeous shaped brows WOW they frame her face. I peeked on her Instagram and she’s good at makeup too. Lynsey needs to ask her 17 year old for advice because from the cock nose up her makeup shines right off her forehead.
where's lynseys eyebrows?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’ve made no secret that they have broken lockdown the whole time. If you look on Liv’s bf account, there are pics of them at Lyndsey’s house in March/Apr. I think they are promoting Liv’s account because the girls buy so many clothes, they want to make money on affiliate links, especially if the girls are not working. It’s so transparent. I know teen girls spend a lot of money on clothes buy they wouldn’t need a throw it Thursday if they didn’t spend so much.

Reactions: 10
Why’s she only promoting one twin 😂🙈 they both have active instas... tut tut shouldn’t have faves lynds!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s paid £45 for a hat that’s not expensive Lynsey that called a decent price for a brand aww did you have to pay for it and it wasn’t gifted such a show off look At me. Rob slated you for that hideous velvet one the other week. It was still pink though thankfully not the bright ludicrous shade you normally go for.

Lego hair on the beg for mr sheen...now another supermarket shopping trip for a non essential item and no doubt down the book aisle for a non essential look ....we do a list and 1 of us goes once a week...not every bleeping day treating it like a day out....this killer pandemic will never go away with these fuckwits living life as normal

Reactions: 5
“I’ve sized up to give it a bit of personality”. That’s ironic coming from someone with less personality than a wet sponge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.