Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did just hover her phone over her £5 book didnt she??
£5?? Its not been out long has it??
Isnt that proof enough that its tit?
Id like to see how much she makes on each sale . . Pennys I bet, by the time the publisher/printer etc has their cut . .

You really are a cup of warm piss . .
Bore off 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everytime she demonstrates anything she has to say ‘like so’. She reminds me of like a demonstrator on a tit shopping channel or those people who used to sell clothes on the Sunday market and do a catwalk 😂

Probably going to start a massive thing here but tea? I hate this, unless you're from the north or a five year old child it's dinner.

Although I'm actually not sure what it is at 5 o'clock in the afternoon 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This morning when she was like "add about 20mls" of the vinegar and lemon and proceeds to pour in half a gallon 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Probably going to start a massive thing here but tea? I hate this, unless you're from the north or a five year old child it's dinner.

I’m from north and we say breakfast dinner tea so it doesn’t sound wrong to me but I do get it when people say lunch I’m like yeah dinner 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7

5 o’clock is definitely tea time for me. Im north though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
960... ML.... of penne pasta?! SORRY WHAT?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I followed her recipe for the rainbow cookies - i ended up chucking them in the bin and sticking to the recipe i know. I don't take cleaning tips off her let alone cooking.

Nice to see others are having a day off for Blackout Tuesday - Not Lynsey though, she's still posting and making money 🤔

Reactions: 3
I followed her recipe for the rainbow cookies - i ended up chucking them in the bin and sticking to the recipe i know. I don't take cleaning tips off her let alone cooking.

Nice to see others are having a day off for Blackout Tuesday - Not Lynsey though, she's still posting and making money 🤔
She's a bleeping disgrace. She posted #blackouttuesday on her grid and then posted an ad for WD40, standing there holding it like the simpleton she is :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's a bleeping disgrace. She posted #blackouttuesday on her grid and then posted an ad for WD40, standing there holding it like the simpleton she is :mad:
this is why i hate cocknose! I think that is an old post she has reposted, its another stolen idea from Hayley's Help lol

• Haha
I like how she has stopped wearing trainer socks in the majority of her videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She deleted her blackout post then uploaded it later so she didn’t look bad. But we still saw it, we still think you’re a bleep with your Postman Pat looking ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She claimed to not know about Blackout Tuesday because she posts early and apparently it wasn’t reported anywhere that it was happening today. That vapid witch gives me the bleeping rage!

She claimed to not know about Blackout Tuesday because she posts early and apparently it wasn’t reported anywhere that it was happening today. That vapid witch gives me the bleeping rage!
bleeping hell. She spends so much time on her phone (On Instagram) and still doesn’t know. There’s no hope.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.