Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughters were sat other sides of the lake. The one where it pans to the two girls on a blanket, at the start you can see one daughter sat right next to another girl, not socially distancing. Plus that lake is way overcrowded at the moment, so many people travelling and parking up, blocking roads just to go there. There’s several lakes closer to Lynsey’s house 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know the area so I can comment on the location but they do say we are now allowed to travel I agree I personally would stay away from overcrowded places but who is to say the girls who were close together aren’t sisters from the same home 🤷‍♀️ I just don’t think we should be too quick to judge my friends daughter was ripped apart on a TikTok video by people who don’t know the situation because her niece lives with her and the kids at 13 were torn into for not following social distance and sometimes I think we are All guilty of judging too quickly I know I have been in the past

Reactions: 5
I don’t want to argue I agree with you totally rule shave been flounced all along I have seen lots in my local area and it’s got one of the highest rates in the country But what I was saying is they look distance on mollies Instagram cos the video pans across the lake to a different point so like they sat across lake form each other maybe they not who knows lockdown will lift because Boris wants to get society back up and running groups of 6 can meet from Monday so that’s it every one will be out n about now
So true, everyone will just see it as a green light I fear. I hope they don’t! I’d like to go out at some point haha, well further than my garden. I’m just lucky I have one as there are many in worse off situations.
I think that pan was just across the lake, but hey if they did distance or if they didn’t can’t change it now. Tis in the past!

Reactions: 1
To be honest, Lyns ‘popping’ to Asda, B&M, M&S, the garden centre or various other retail establishments 394 times a week is more of a concern than her daughters sunbathing by a lake!

(I do agree though that if they’re not adhering to social distancing guidelines then it is wrong, and yes a lot of ‘other people’ are doing it but that doesn’t make it right. We should all be adhering to the rules, for what it’s worth).

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This is clearly one of Lynsey’s daughters, and the girl who posted it isn’t, they’re not sat 2 meters apart. Her other daughter and another friend are the ones the other side of the lake.
055809EB-0FF3-4AFA-BA10-C7D0E064BE7B.png

Reactions: 1
Her skin looks really burned here, surprised with all the mrs fussy pants behaviour that lyns doesn’t insist on sun cream

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lyndseys birthday today . . 🙄
Who fuckin cares?
Bet in true "devilish" style shes on the cheap crappy pink cava at lunch time . .
Chocolates from the girls, one of them in the shape of a crown!!
She really does think shes something above everyone else . . .

Whats the saying?
Thinks shes champagne
But is really a cup of warm piss in a plastic cup 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve actually just walked by her house on my daily walk. There’s several different cars in the driveway/outside her house. And I saw a few people walking into her garden. Lots of chatter and noise too! He doesn’t hide where she lives very well, everyone in the area knows.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Im sick to death of these 'influencers' showing off all the free stuff they get sent...they are already well off and all the 'happy post' they get sent really fucks me off...they are all greedy grasping grabby cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im sick to death of these 'influencers' showing off all the free stuff they get sent...they are already well off and all the 'happy post' they get sent really fucks me off...they are all greedy grasping grabby cunts.
But then they hate the fame and the “trolls”. Everything comes at a price when you make your life public.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think people should be posting pictures of Lindseys kids & their mates just to try & prove a point. If there not distancing more fool them but leave them to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just assumed she meant the lake right out the front of her house, sneaky witch! Just checked the daughters Instagram and saw where they were - I saw police parked up moving a load of teenagers from there yesterday 🙄🙄 (obviously might not have been anyone to do with her girls mind you).
I thought it was the lake in front of the house. Was it ferry meadows, Hampton water ?

I really don’t think people should be posting pictures of Lindseys kids & their mates just to try & prove a point. If there not distancing more fool them but leave them to it.
If Lyndsey NEVER shared stuff about her kids, I'd agree with you . .

Reactions: 3
So the twins have "put together" a happy birthday video for Lynds . .
From all her arse licking/rimming beggar/Ill suck yours if you suck mine "cleaning account" FRIENDS 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.