Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he thinks she looks like a twit but is scared to tell her, she thinks so looks
Better than the actors in America pie !!!! Lol she is a joke of a women.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg the velvet cap is shining like her eyeshadow she’s mixed it up today and used a different ones. Nope just as vile shades darker but still blending into the forehead/ cap. Get Liv to show you how to do them brows some of that brown eyeshadow would help them if you’ve not got any other brow products Lyndsey. Honestly brows frame the face makes loads of difference just don’t give yourself slugs brows.🤣

• Haha
What the (excuse my language) bleeping hell does she look like 🤣🤣🤣 if I went out like that the other half would be sending me back in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why has she had a face full of slap everyday in lockdown? Ok she’s on Instagram so might want a little but hers is full on going night out look with that shimmery eyeshadow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
6E511AEB-29F8-4255-91B0-F3050D04EA13.jpeg
I don’t know about you, but I think the fluorescent green trainer socks make this 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like Honey G from X Factor in that baseball cap and glasses 🤣🤣🤣
20200524_134237.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg the velvet cap is shining like her eyeshadow she’s mixed it up today and used a different ones. Nope just as vile shades darker but still blending into the forehead/ cap. Get Liv to show you how to do them brows some of that brown eyeshadow would help them if you’ve not got any other brow products Lyndsey. Honestly brows frame the face makes loads of difference just don’t give yourself slugs brows.🤣
I though velvet cap was a metaphor 😂

• Haha
Am I missing something here? Does anyone else take their toilet seat off and soak it in the bath?
Ha ha , yes Hayley's Help has been doing this for years, I actually love her tho, as she actually cleans! and gives good advice, I think Lynsey seems to want to be her as I always notice cleaning hacks and products Hayley uses or buys, Lynsey a few days/weeks later will either steel as her own or replicate lol. Hayley was the main cleaner in obsessive-compulsive cleaners so maybe Lynsey should do a new show OBSESSED WITH A COMPULSIVE CLEANER....Hayley.

Check out Hayley's Help YouTube channel, I bet you everything she has done, lynsey has stolen as her own after, maybe I should let Hayley know.

Reactions: 6
Why has she had a face full of slap everyday in lockdown? Ok she’s on Instagram so might want a little but hers is full on going night out look with that shimmery eyeshadow
Because she looks like someone who has been partying for several days with no sleep, if she doesn’t wear it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Am I missing something here? Does anyone else take their toilet seat off and soak it in the bath?
No! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.