Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much SHINNY. It’s shiny I bet it confuses them because they are putting an e in and autocorrect says it’s wrong. 😐

Reactions: 3
Oh poor kid, why make him show his hair? It was obvious he was embarrassed and didn’t want to.
I felt for him, I bet he’s mortified. She needs to tread carefully with him in that respect or she’ll be driven away by him

Reactions: 9
So shes off to the shops AGAIN today?
Ok, its the twins birthday next week. .
Hasnt it been the same date EVERY year since they were born?
Only shopping for a few bits and pieces today ( this obviously means MORE TOOT, y'know, the kind of stuff that will be in frow it fursday in a couple of months time ) oh, and birthday cards and wrapping paper, surely someone as uber organised like ol Lyndsey is would have a stash of gift wrap? 🤔
Yet more excuses to get out and have a little boomerang sesh in the book aisle!!
So see fru 🙄

Reactions: 10
How bad is her tan though 😂 You can just tell that isn’t natural, her body is orange and her face is so pale! 😂
64553E11-2093-4038-ADCB-D64548C59672.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all their birffdays don't you know, I find her obsession with really banging on about unhealthy food, Cadbury creme eggs etc really annoying, I don't even know why. If you want a creme egg have a creme egg, don't tell us all that it's so "naughty". Everything in moderation and all that. Plus if the bingo wings swinging the other day during the walk were anything to go by might as well go all out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For someone who is a complete germophobe and worried about corona virus she sure is desperate for McDonald’s... it’s a bloody burger!

The post office is nowhere near McDonald’s! It’s almost in the complete opposite direction. Oh Lynsey stop telling porkies you went out specifically for the burger!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A bleeping McDonald's

Right now thats the last thing that would make me happy.....there's far more important things

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Its frow it fursday, I've finally realised what irritates me about Lynsey....the bottom lip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her moaning about her kids saying they’ll have to wait for a McDonald’s, then taking them for one anyway and then making a point of saying she was not having one. I reckon she’s secretly scoffed a share box of nuggs. Don’t be shy, Lynsey 😂 P.S. how many times do you need to change your clothes a day?

Her moaning about her kids saying they’ll have to wait for a McDonald’s, then taking them for one anyway and then making a point of saying she was not having one. I reckon she’s secretly scoffed a share box of nuggs. Don’t be shy, Lynsey 😂 P.S. how many times do you need to change your clothes a day?
And why does she feel the need to tell is where her frumpy clothes are from.

And why does she feel the need to tell is where her frumpy clothes are from.

I think she wants to be some kind of fashion influencer. Branch out! Think she sees herself as an entrepreneur with her kids saying to paint her nails specific colours because it’s ‘on brand’. Makes me cringe. Bet she brags loads about ‘this morning’ to anyone who will listen... it’s all so cringey. I can imagine with the clothes thing she wants to collaborate with some clothes brand

• Haha
I think she wants to be some kind of fashion influencer. Branch out! Think she sees herself as an entrepreneur with her kids saying to paint her nails specific colours because it’s ‘on brand’. Makes me cringe. Bet she brags loads about ‘this morning’ to anyone who will listen... it’s all so cringey. I can imagine with the clothes thing she wants to collaborate with some clothes brand
I actually cringed for her when she said about popping along to see Alison. As if Alison will have a scooby who she is! 🤣🤣 like she’s actually a member of the “this morning family” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I say it all the time . .
She is such a bleep and she bothers me more than she should so I guess I'm a bleep too?
The thought of her feet in those sandals, doing a quick "tik tok" in the kitchen while deciding whether to keep them or not makes me want to vom.

I used to look at helen over at 40plusnotgivingupyet, but have recently realised they are so rimming each others arses, Im beginning to dislike her too!!

It’s like she was trying to insinuate her and Alison are ‘best friends’, I bet they’ve never even had a conversation together! Plus Alison was no way near Lynsey in Peterborough, definitely not around the corner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.