Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the dog looks embarrassed to be with her

View attachment 136889
That bellend of a nose 🤣🤣🤣

Ha ha , yes Hayley's Help has been doing this for years, I actually love her tho, as she actually cleans! and gives good advice, I think Lynsey seems to want to be her as I always notice cleaning hacks and products Hayley uses or buys, Lynsey a few days/weeks later will either steel as her own or replicate lol. Hayley was the main cleaner in obsessive-compulsive cleaners so maybe Lynsey should do a new show OBSESSED WITH A COMPULSIVE CLEANER....Hayley.

Check out Hayley's Help YouTube channel, I bet you everything she has done, lynsey has stolen as her own after, maybe I should let Hayley know.

Is Hayley the one that used to love the smell of bleach lol?

What the (excuse my language) bleeping hell does she look like 🤣🤣🤣 if I went out like that the other half would be sending me back in 😂😂😂
If my friend's 5 year old granddaughter wanted to wear this I would smile and say it looked cute but an adult woman🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she genuinely thinks that room is messy... she definitely should not come over here and see my children’s rooms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she genuinely thinks that room is messy... she definitely should not come over here and see my children’s rooms 😂
She’s a bleep. She always has to have a little dig at those kids. If I were Jake I’d tit on the floor in protest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hetty is excited to be groomed then the next sentence hetty is in a mood coz of groomers 🐕🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes such a bleep. .
Another trip out to a shop. . .
Yet another cleaning aisle!
More tacky toot for the garden . .
Zzzzzzzz 🙄

Reactions: 5
What the hell as she done to poor jakeys hair, she has been taking tips from Marjorie McKnight school of hairdressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor little sod, he is a mini Mario 😱
What talents, she has the talent to be a bleep as far as I can see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.