Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!
Sports wear is for "sport" or "leisure"
Housework is acceptable too but certainly NOT with a full face of slap and a perfectly set lego wig! And definately not at her age . . 😳
Jesus christ, does this woman ever just scrape her hair back in a messy bun and crack on with stuff. . I just dont understand the need to be ready at the arsecrack of dawn every barsteward day!! Grow roots out of your arse and do nothing 1 day? Please?? She'd be far more "relatable" if she did?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That eyeshadow this morning is dazzling 🤣with that Nike top she’s 40 not a good look. Glam makeup doesn’t look right with those clothes will she please go to a proper stylist and get some advice she’s making a right cock nose of it 🤣
I do wonder if she’s trying to be a triplet with her girls some days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus H Christ that eyeshadow today!! 🤣
"Food for faawt" 😂
Like anything ol Lyndsey does, she does it to "deff" . .
I know for sure, if my girls saw me with all that super shiny eyeshadow they'd say "muuuum" 😳
Maybe poor Mol and Livs are too scared to correct her?
Its utterly ridiculous for daytime makeup. . JUST.FUCKIN.STOP.

Reactions: 5
So her eyes are watering eh? I'm not surprised with that dodgy looking eyeshadow she's plastered on at 8AM.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#lemonDRISSLEcake 🙃
Why is there a song about ducks attached to this?! Have I missed something?

Also this is possibly the worst Boomerang of all time.
Screenshot_20200512-135805_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
3rd outfit of the day ...and that highlighter on the tip of her bugle just draws attention to the cock nose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly cannot believe she has been sent face masks- in a global pandemic where she SHOULD BE STAYING AT HOME. As if PPE wasn’t valuable enough at the moment, to be “gifted” a face mask sinks lower than low.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I honestly cannot believe she has been sent face masks- in a global pandemic where she SHOULD BE STAYING AT HOME. As if PPE wasn’t valuable enough at the moment, to be “gifted” a face mask sinks lower than low.
Maybe Robs workplace saw the video of her sporting the plastic poly pocket mask and thought oh jesus fuckin christ, we cant let her go out looking even more of a bleep than she usually does??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pink nails redone today to erm .....pink nails 💅
Ditched that 40 B&H yellow fingernail? 😳

I scrolled back through her grid today
( ok I was bored! )
She does appear to be trying to ditch the everything barbie pink look over the last month or so, in favour of yellows,
( maybe to link in with her use of lemons or something? ) 🙄
I couldn't help but find myself zooming in on her always trainer socked feet . .
Even posing sat on her stairs advertising some gadget or other with her socked feet "hooking" over the bottom step!! 🤢 even a mule type "indoors only" slipper should suffice her paranoia about dirty carpets? . .
And then 🥁 drum roll . . I was reminded of the mustard yellow slip on triangle type shoes!! . . Kinda mingling in with her corned beef legs . .
Why did I have to refresh my memory of all these vile postings . . WHY??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her nails must be paper thin and ruined from all that gel polish being taken on and off. Don't think I've ever seen her have a break from it, any good salon will tell you three applications of gel then a break for a week

She is supposed to do them every week !!! But when she don’t use a pre recorded clip. Her windows and sils are bloody filthy. That’s why i don’t believe for a minute she is OCD, or to be completely honest extra clean. She as made money by being a fake, watch her clips and stories and look past her cock nose, her home ain’t that clean. She is a surface cleaner. Or as me ole mum used to say he is all kippers and curtains.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.