Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting pink suit jacket for a trip to Asda.
Came here to say the same thing!!
What a bleep . .
Looks really cheap and nasty too ~ the kind that would go straight up in flames if she sat too close to the fire šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m wondering if she wears colours so bright to get noticed when sheā€™s out šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly what makes her brand so different from the rest of the pigging scourers and washing baskets out there? Not a chance in the world Iā€™d buy over the odds for that tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Frow it Fursday boils my piss SOOOO much . .
Not just "A" carrier bag, today its PLURAL . . Large M & S bags!!
Environmental friendly?
My bleeping arse . . .
This woman continues to be double standards and it irritates the hell out of me . .
Lyndsey you are like a dose of thrush šŸ‘Š

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Frow it Fursday boils my piss SOOOO much . .
Not just "A" carrier bag, today its PLURAL . . Large M & S bags!!
Environmental friendly?
My bleeping arse . . .
This woman continues to be double standards and it irritates the hell out of me . .
Lyndsey you are like a dose of thrush šŸ‘Š
An industrial size tube of Canestan wouldnt give me relief from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shows a pile of tit and says ā€œwaiting for when the charity shop and dump re openā€ - there was nothing in the pile that couldā€™ve gone to a charity shop! Also, as you read here, the dump re opened Monday

Reactions: 3
Shows a pile of tit and says ā€œwaiting for when the charity shop and dump re openā€ - there was nothing in the pile that couldā€™ve gone to a charity shop! Also, as you read here, the dump re opened Monday
I was coming on to say the same thing. Tip opened on Monday, and our flattened cardboard boxes were collected last week by our bin men!

Er?
WHAT.ARE.THOSE.FINGS.ON.HER.FEET.IN.THAT.TRY-ON?? šŸ˜³
Looks like shes bandaged herself some make shift shoes!!
Dont EVER claim that "loads of people" are asking where they're from šŸ¤£
Do yourself a HUGE favour and put them in that pile in the garage, ready for when the tip opens šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ALWAYS do tea pre 5 o clock?
I used to do that when I had toddlers but fucks sake . . Those girls are young adults. Another nod towards her weird ways šŸ™„

• Heart
So one top for doing one side of the stairs then another for doing the other side and then another top for telling us she is going to garden centre...3 tops so far and it's only 8.30...no doubt we will be treated to a little house on the prairie dress shortly ....get with the program Lynsey

• Haha
  • Heart
Washing already hung out to "watch" it dry . . Yesterday, she was "treated" to some new tea-towels šŸ¤£
Bet you feel really spesh with that spoil Lynds šŸ™„

• Haha
4th outfit today and wtf does this trainer hack look likešŸ™ˆ
An I do actually fink they actually look better

• Sick
Sheā€™s going to the garden centre but says we probably shouldnā€™t because itā€™s a bit soon šŸ™„ erm says she thatā€™s going to a supermarket more times than totally needed. Thursday she went to Asda I think it was for a few bits but the following day Rob went to do the weekly shopping.

if you want plants Lynsey buy online from someone who is independent and desperate for the money that will deliver many garden centres will locally. Same with food Butchers and vegetables freshly delivered by local independent retailers who need the income more than ever right now.

We have been at home since before the government shut everything down officially and will continue to do so for a good while longer yet. We Feel I statistics are still far too high for us to venture out to shops.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s going to the garden centre but says we probably shouldnā€™t because itā€™s a bit soon šŸ™„ erm says she thatā€™s going to a supermarket more times than totally needed. Thursday she went to Asda I think it was for a few bits but the following day Rob went to do the weekly shopping.

if you want plants Lynsey buy online from someone who is independent and desperate for the money that will deliver many garden centres will locally. Same with food Butchers and vegetables freshly delivered by local independent retailers who need the income more than ever right now.

We have been at home since before the government shut everything down officially and will continue to do so for a good while longer yet. We Feel I statistics are still far too high for us to venture out to shops.
Same here we still on lockdown and only go for essentials and agree it's too soon to get back to normal .
She only goes asda regularly to check the stock on her book , makes up a reason to go and takes pictures of her book ...she is fikk

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.