Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Steam cleaners are LITERALLY flying off the shelves"

Of course they are Lynsey!

#thickasshit or as Lynsey would say #fickasshit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have very low tolerance for this dose of thrush , put on TV and there she is , gets where water cant or should I say bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clotted cream !!! Clotted bleeping cream............

why does she thinks that’s a essential item to get ? Or is she so up her self it don’t apply to her. It’s stupid witches like her that people are still dying in their hundreds, while these brain dead people are still going out, we have no chance of seeing this ever end.
I hope she gets the shits from it !!!!!!! Jumped up snob wannabe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually really pleased she’s mentioned VE Day so shocked at all these big accounts not mentioning it 😡

Reactions: 1
I’m actually really pleased she’s mentioned VE Day so shocked at all these big accounts not mentioning it 😡
Sadly, for a lot of the others are too vapid or self absorbed to even think about such momentous events

The way she is saying clotted cream is winding me up. I know it’s such a small thing 😂 but I feel like she’s trying to be posh. Clotted creeeeeeam. CLOTTED bleeping CREAM yeah very essential.

The way she is saying clotted cream is winding me up. I know it’s such a small thing 😂 but I feel like she’s trying to be posh. Clotted creeeeeeam. CLOTTED bleeping CREAM yeah very essential.
Also the extra fikk cream ....made my teeth itch her prononouncment of it.

• Heart
She could’ve whisked that extra fick double cream with a electric swan whisk it’d fickened up bloody luverlee🤣or maybe a beldray whisk aww Lynsey they not gifted you one yet for your swipe ups🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought the same thing. This posh voice came from no where. And that cream needed whisking a lot longer than she did

This may have already been said but why does she wear her best clobber to clean her house? I slouch around in a onesie when I'm cleaning I wouldnt wear my brand new orange dress and my trainer socks to steam my toilet.
I also don't steam my toilet. Ever.

Reactions: 9
Didn't we once address the fact shes not once mentioned family or friends during this whole Corona stuff. .
Suddenly she photo shopped a zoom call then today a video dropping shopping for Robs parents?
She SOOO reads here . .
Not so much pink clothing these days?
Hi Lyndsey 👋

Less of the shiney make up
Ditch the trainer socks
And maybe let the kids have a lil lay in on Sunday? ( sheets can wait )

I had to laugh when she dropped her lipstick and grabbed her body wash....
Then said that she now realised she had 1 extra minute so she could have went downstairs.

My word her house is like a ritual hell

• Wow
I had to laugh when she dropped her lipstick and grabbed her body wash....
Then said that she now realised she had 1 extra minute so she could have went downstairs.

My word her house is like a ritual hell
Imagine the worry??

I wish, wish, wish someone would explain the concept of a boomerang to this woman. She is either faking a scene or pretending to be the boomerang herself.

I wish she would stop with the dogs arse lip pucker, she will regret it so much the wrinkles round her mouth are already bad. I don’t no if she is trying to look sexy, hard, or just trying to take away her cock nose is on view all the time 🤔 and is it the orange trainers or does her tan look like a humpa lumpa ? Strange women very strange women.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.