Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was it? Who called friends /family proving? She's now on zoom and has to take a pic or it didn't happen 😂

Spelling isn't one of them

I'm sure I read somewhere that affiliated links stay on your device for a month unless you clear cookies. She wont say where it's from because she wants the money. She could say it's from dorothy perkins or new look but that would mean people could look themselves and she wouldn't get a cut.

She is a very sneaky and sly individual and for someone who is obviously very comfortable financially with a husband with a good job and her kids...she never seems to just enjoy life. She is always very serious or moaning or just cleaning and organizing. It must be nice to never have to worry about a bill coming in, but no lyndsey always finds something to moan about
Yes, that’s my point. Other influencers mention where their items are and then add the link but she never even mentions where they’re from. Sometimes people are intrigued to know.. even if they don’t intend to buy, which is why she obviously wants the clicks to the websites 😬

Reactions: 2
Yes, that’s my point. Other influencers mention where their items are and then add the link but she never even mentions where they’re from. Sometimes people are intrigued to know.. even if they don’t intend to buy, which is why she obviously wants the clicks to the websites 😬
This is what makes her the worst!
She is so grabby, and really not a decent person.
Not once has she mentioned donating or helping any local charities.
Unless you count the amount of stuff she says she donates to charity shops!
She could of made better use of her ‘platform’
But she hasn’t, she is just filling her own pocket.

Pretty sure it was said on here we think she doesn’t have friends! Then oh look a photo of me taking to my ‘friends’ 🙄
Clearly she reads here 👋🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is what makes her the worst!
She is so grabby, and really not a decent person.
Not once has she mentioned donating or helping any local charities.
Unless you count the amount of stuff she says she donates to charity shops!
She could of made better use of her ‘platform’
But she hasn’t, she is just filling her own pocket.

Pretty sure it was said on here we think she doesn’t have friends! Then oh look a photo of me taking to my ‘friends’ 🙄
Clearly she reads here 👋🏻
Really grabby! And why is she trying to get into fashion (epic fail). Hate it when ”influencers” try to go off in a direction that benefits them more rather than what they initially started out as. It’s the greed that gets them eventually isn't it. All of them. All cock nose cares about is the ££££.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but why did I see her putting a polly pocket over her face for?
So many questions but back to work I go...

Actually find that homemade visor really inappropriate and ridiculous, especially as a key worker that had to go to work without PPE.

Reactions: 13
This actually REALLY pisses me off. .
She didnt invent that ridiculous poly pocket face mask, nor did she invent the gloved hand, hand washing.
WHY does she do this, all her "groupies" are practically bumming her with excitement "oh well done" "Great idea"
IF she were a decent and HONEST person she'd fess up that she is just giving it a go having seen it done elsewhere. . Not this fake, money grabbing piece of tit, no, she revels in the glory . .
Dont bother questioning her honesty about it . . 1 of her rim lickers will jump down your throat to defend her!!

Just another little insight into how ridiculous and needy this "thing" really is!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This woman is properly crazy. I watched one of her stories a few days ago of her son steaming his soft toys......WTF? The carpenters music playing over her steaming the toilet - top of the world 🤷🏻‍♀️. Who the hell feels top of the world when steaming a toilet? 🤣🤣 It’s like she’s some kind of stepford wife - creepy. But the plastic sheet visor had properly done me today 😳😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lynsey has always been odd but she seems really off right now. I’m not surprised she has a more active thread now. She deleted one of my comments regarding her shopping a few weeks ago. She lives near me as well and is always going out.

I remember when she said the feature she and her girls hated the most was their freckles. I was like, What?! Not the nose or eyes? I don’t want to be mean but freckles are cute. She is so robotic and awkward. Sometimes I wonder if she is on the autism spectrum. Not that it is a bad thing.

She supposedly runs a local magazine but she has serious trouble with the English language.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t stand to have someone like her live next to me. All you would hear was her awful voice and see her watching around her garden making Boomerangs!
I feel sorry for her family in this lockdown they’re not getting a break from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This woman is properly crazy. I watched one of her stories a few days ago of her son steaming his soft toys......WTF? The carpenters music playing over her steaming the toilet - top of the world 🤷🏻‍♀️. Who the hell feels top of the world when steaming a toilet? 🤣🤣 It’s like she’s some kind of stepford wife - creepy. But the plastic sheet visor had properly done me today 😳😳
It was the way she tried to describe it that got me, couldn’t even remember what it was called could she 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.