Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just another chance for her to brag about what they’re doing and what they have.

Reactions: 4
Just another chance for her to brag about what they’re doing and what they have.
That's what I thought too. I very much doubt that the holiday is going ahead. She just couldn't pass up the opportunity to let everyone know that they'd booked a holiday in New York.

Reactions: 3
That's what I thought too. I very much doubt that the holiday is going ahead. She just couldn't pass up the opportunity to let everyone know that they'd booked a holiday in New York.
I really hope it goes ahead. Her content is dire, but her in NY trying to disinfect a whole city... that I would watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope it goes ahead. Her content is dire, but her in NY trying to disinfect a whole city... that I would watch!
New York is a mess, she won’t be going there! She is unbelievable, how tit her account is now?

Reactions: 6
New York is a mess, she won’t be going there! She is unbelievable, how tit her account is now?
Now?
Its ALWAYS been full of crappy outdated (non original) cleaning tips,
crappy ( old fashioned) clothing ALWAYS pink . . And more recently, dated, ages her even more than before, make-up.

She deffo reads here too ( Hi Lyndsey 👋) as today, she mentioned her "washing watching"

Reactions: 5
It’s not just her account, it’s her life that’s utterly dull.
Her whole existence is about cleaning her house, I mean come on surely she must want more than a disinfected bin every Tuesday from life?

Reactions: 13
People are literally dying as well as financially struggling losing jobs and all
She can do is moan
About how she has no space! Her room looks huge. Then how her en-suite is so big and how they’re having it done up. Have some compassion and thought for others.

Reactions: 8
OCD ??? She is as clean as my arse after a curry !!!!! I watched her bragging, oppps sorry story’s and the draw in her wardrobe was a bleeding mess...... There is no way on this earth any one Who is supposed to be OCD about things being clean and tidy would have a draw like that.
Another twit who became insta famous for bullshitting their way to the top. Her skirting boards are filthy, her widows omg they hadn’t been cleaned in god no’s how long yet she is supposed to do them every Wednesday. Lies yet again more lies

stuck up witch !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She REALLY is AWFUL . .
Still spend, spend, spend,
Swipe, swipe, swipe while also trying to get us all to wipe, wipe, wipe . .
Bore off Lyndsey . .
You are as irritating as thrush!!

That bloody carrier bag folding,
Considering most of her "throw it Thursdays" consist of her dumping yet more "bags for life" full of toot she had a hell of a lot of them still!!
Environment concious?
My arse!!

The video of her scanning through her upstairs. . She stopped herself from yelling at the girls, then quoted they were being daft ( or something)
No, they were filming tiktoks, its normal for their age . .
Now let them have a lay in tomorrow,
You just remember to get your washing on nice and early, stick the lemon on the tap and pull up a seat to get front row view of the washing drying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She usually doesn't irritate me, but lately she is literally making me want to break social distancing just to lob a lemon at her. She just seems tone deaf, and I find the whole ocd term when non medically diagnosed infuriating, as someone who does have diagnosed ocd, it's not a term to be frittered around!

• Haha
She usually doesn't irritate me, but lately she is literally making me want to break social distancing just to lob a lemon at her. She just seems tone deaf, and I find the whole ocd term when non medically diagnosed infuriating, as someone who does have diagnosed ocd, it's not a term to be frittered around!
I’ve been diagnosed with OCD and mine is to do with order and control, for example if my OH does anything about the house I had to go and re-do it because if I haven’t been in control of the situation I start overthinking it’s not been done properly etc. I will get out of bed to do things sometimes I do get distressed. It does irritate me when people coin OCD as people who just sit at home cleaning all day. It isn’t that at all, it’s people being unable to mentally relax until they’ve done their routine and can get quite distressed if they haven’t.
I’ve got no idea if she does actually have OCD by the way, your comment about your situation just resonated with me about people being tone deaf to OCD sometimes.

She made a post a couple of days ago about how she opens her parcels then holding it out in front of her takes it out to the bin and then cleans the worktop 74 times - yet yesterday she got a new chair delivered and took it up in the box still to her bedroom - so she’s just spread germs all through the house as her room is on the 3rd floor!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So lego hair has found a spoon under jakeys bed ...I have found much much worse under my teenagers bed, she gets right on my tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So lego hair has found a spoon under jakeys bed ...I have found much much worse under my teenagers bed, she gets right on my tit.
Shock!! 😳
Horror!! 😳
A spooooon??

Perish the thought, hes been eating??
Eating in his room??

Jeeeeze, give em some privacy FFS . .
He'll soon be discovering the joys of whats in his pants . .
Id love to be a fly on the wall when she finds a wanky!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shock!! 😳
Horror!! 😳
A spooooon??

Perish the thought, hes been eating??
Eating in his room??

Jeeeeze, give em some privacy FFS . .
He'll soon be discovering the joys of whats in his pants . .
Id love to be a fly on the wall when she finds a wanky!! 🤣
This is hilarious, surely prodigal son wouldn’t do anything so ‘dirty’ 😲😲😲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She says he is quiet and not himSelf at home........ the poor lad is probably being picked on Having a soppy witch of a mother. How can she belittle her own children so much. Does it make her feel worthy, and better than them. Is her self life so tit she feels better by putting her own family down to make her self feel better..

she is a nasty witch and she will end up with no family has them girls grow up they will move so far away from her she will never seen then.

She says he is quiet and not himSelf at home........ the poor lad is probably being picked on Having a soppy witch of a mother. How can she belittle her own children so much. Does it make her feel worthy, and better than them. Is her self life so tit she feels better by putting her own family down to make her self feel better..

she is a nasty witch and she will end up with no family has them girls grow up they will move so far away from her she will never seen then.
Unless she invites them over to watch washing dry . . Or to fold carrier bags? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ABSOLUTE devil . .
Living life dangerously. .
The big question is tho,
HOW will she fill her spare time tomorrow? . .
Answers on a postcard 🤣
Screenshot_20200418-165445_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.