Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have a lovely day #greedycow
Am I the only one here that thinks this is NOT ok though? It’s one thing chatting in a forum about her... but it’s pretty low to be bragging about trolling her with spiteful messages. Plus posting them here so everyone can cheer you on? Wow. Yes that IS trolling!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Am I the only one here that thinks this is NOT ok though? It’s one thing chatting in a forum about her... but it’s pretty low to be bragging about trolling her with spiteful messages. Plus posting them here so everyone can cheer you on? Wow. Yes that IS trolling!
I think they have just done what all of us WANT to do . .
Clapping is for thursday nights only now . . Remember? 🤣
👏👏👏

someone asked if she had replied so I've showed the replied, if you dont like whats posted just scroll on past

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Today shes having a relaxing Saturday.
Pre 9 am and shes already walked the dog, got Jakey doing bootcamp in the garden ( to keep him off the x-box) scrubbed the garden cushions and is now sorting out clothes!!
Jeeeze, this woman doesn't know how to relax, even when shes posing/boomeranging her photos of wine time she looks nervous!!
And as for "boot camp " 🤦🏻‍♀️
Im all for keeping fit etc, she did a few star jumps, step ups on a sleeper, great! Let him kick a ball about, let him walk the dog at a bleeping normal time . . Let him play on xbox!! These are really strange times and if THAT is his way of keeping in touch with kids of his own age then so be it!! . .

Im keeping em peeled to see how the rest of her relaxing day unfolds 🤣

• Heart
Pre 9 am and shes already walked the dog, got Jakey doing bootcamp in the garden ( to keep him off the x-box) scrubbed the garden cushions and is now sorting out clothes!!
Jeeeze, this woman doesn't know how to relax, even when shes posing/boomeranging her photos of wine time she looks nervous!!
Im all for keeping fit etc, she did a few star jumps, step ups on a sleeper, great! Let him kick a ball about, let him walk the dog at a bleeping normal time . . Let him play on xbox!! These are really strange times and if THAT is his way of keeping in touch with kids of his own age then so be it!! . .

God she's as relaxing as having a cough and diarrhea at the same time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did she post a picture of a full roast dinner at 1 o clock today?
I thought we were in "lockdown"
I didnt see her Grandma there?
Surely thats the ONLY time anyone eats at that time?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Old before her time Lyndsey strikes again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She is an utter fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If she gets up at 5 or 6, I can see why she has a full roast dinner at 1 😂😂😂

• Haha

You think she’d let him have Xbox live? But oh he’s so young and vulnerable and definitely couldn’t take the tit he’d get off other kids for having her as his mum and being posted all over her stories hoovering and tidying up and what not!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.