Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instagram is over. It’s not what it used to be, it’s constant ads and people are moving away from it.
And it’s the likes of her who have ruined it: grifting anything and everything at the expense of her families’ dignity and privacy (she had no dignity to start with).

Look at the state of her on a free lunch with drinks… absolute embarrassment

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
And it’s the likes of her who have ruined it: grifting anything and everything at the expense of her families’ dignity and privacy (she had no dignity to start with).

I like Instagram and use it for my business so to see greedy people like this woman grabbing free things makes me mad and it’s moving people away. Ugly inside and out she is

Reactions: 6

What’s with this weird hair, is she going for a mullet the silly bint . And let’s not talk about the gormless wacky expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen this on the Mollie-mae thread …

sadly for Lynsey all her efforts at posing in M&S have come to nothing 🤔🫣
I did follow M&S on Instagram but immediately unfollowed when I saw Mollie-Mae tagged into their post. Suppose it’s better than Lynsey or Vicky Pattison who both seem desperate to have a collab with them but it makes me mad as it doesn’t influence me to continue to shop there

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen that Jamie bloody Redknapp is an M&S food ambassador… Honestly, what are M&S thinking? Seeing people like that represent them puts me off altogether.

As you say though, at least he’s known for something, and had an actual talent (*coughs). Rather than being one of these instagram people who have no talent, and only became known because they started flogging stuff online.

Reactions: 8
Looks like the 'table wipe test' is her new thing ...yawnnnnn 🥱🥱
Any excuse the bring down the workers eh Lynzzz 🙄

I never, ever, ever comment on any ‘celebs’ story but I did with her last night. I have since unfollowed and blocked as I wouldn’t want her finding my, actual not pretend, business. I called her out on her cleaning check on Wetherspoons. She reckons she’s an expert and did reply. I told her to stick with what she knew best which is cleaning hacks. Who on earth does she think she is?

Reactions: 7
I never, ever, ever comment on any ‘celebs’ story but I did with her last night. I have since unfollowed and blocked as I wouldn’t want her finding my, actual not pretend, business. I called her out on her cleaning check on Wetherspoons. She reckons she’s an expert and did reply. I told her to stick with what she knew best which is cleaning hacks. Who on earth does she think she is?
She’s onto phone boxes now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pahaha come on, which bipolar troll tipped her over the edge?
She wouldn’t know kindness if it walloped her in the face, literally.
She’s likely cheesed off cos I blocked her before she could block me. I have receipts of her comments to me. She’s the sort to out somebody though isn’t she?

Reactions: 6
She’s likely cheesed off cos I blocked her before she could block me. I have receipts of her comments to me. She’s the sort to out somebody though isn’t she?
I think so, reckon she would easy dox someone that's why I blocked her too so she couldn't do it to me

Reactions: 4
Ah she's a witch doing this,the staff in these place rushed of their feet... really think she should do a shift with the pressures of real manager and customers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.