Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell with the comment here that she is calculating how many steps she needs to "earn" the pudding 🤣

Screenshot_2024-05-02-16-10-28-278~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have both blocked me now, cock nose 🏃🏼‍♀️ to Daz after my reply 😂😂😂

View attachment 2911229
She’s such an idiot. All she had to do was send a nice reply to your first message to say, oh yes, I see what you mean, I’ll let people know. But no, Lynsey always knows best, so she doubles down and ends up backing herself into a corner where she has nowhere to go. Except call on her idiot friends to abuse you.

Reactions: 9
What's the nut free conversation about? Did I miss something after she blocked me?
She ate some mallow bar the other day said it was gluten and nut free. A tattler looked it up and on the allergen label it said 'may contain traces of nut' so definitely not nut free and Lyns is lying when she said her hairdressers phoned the brand. The brand just would not go against their packaging. The risk of causing death or being sued is way too high.

Reactions: 7
I was looking at her page today and she really does come across as aggressive in the comments
Lyns love the might be why people ain't bothering you with likes and comments!

Then to say its OK ignore the manufacturers direction regarding a nut allergy because her hairdresser said its OK????

She has a ego the size of the planet she's helping destroy

Reactions: 11
Omg have you read the comments on fb where she compares the washing up liquid? That dick head, inappropriate ‘trainer’ is very immaturely responding to any difference of opinion or minor criticism 🙄 god knows why she doesn’t get much interaction on her posts?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Things are getting bad! Maybe it’s the bubble bursting on these cleaning huns after all.

Things are getting bad! Maybe it’s the bubble bursting on these cleaning huns after all.
Please god 🙏
I've been saying it for ever . .
Still can’t understand why TM use her, same ol recycled "hacks" nothing original.

Ha ha ha. . She's openly panicking.

Bye Lyns 🖐
Turn the light off on your way out 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.