Lynsey Queen of Clean #18 Queen of mean shining her piss light, sharing lemon cake cos she’s so tight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg have you read the comments on fb where she compares the washing up liquid? That dick head, inappropriate ‘trainer’ is very immaturely responding to any difference of opinion or minor criticism 🙄 god knows why she doesn’t get much interaction on her posts?!
Can you post some highlights here pretty please?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve never posted pictures before so 🤞🏼 this works!

He’s called ‘old skool fitness’ (so cool 🫣) but a few of them have been deleted since I last looked!
So ppl are pointing out it’s not a fair test as the food dung the same and then she tells them one of them was left a lot longer? Is she fick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone knows doing a comparison test it should be the same except for the product you are testing against each other .
She really doesn't know how to approach criticism in a professional manner does she 🙄.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never posted pictures before so 🤞🏼 this works!

He’s called ‘old skool fitness’ (so cool 🫣) but a few of them have been deleted since I last looked!
He’s a right idiot as well. Fancy jumping on someone in that manner over a simple, common sense comment. He’s the aggressive negative one in that exchange. What a walloper.

You can tell a person by the company they keep. Today we’ve seen two perfect examples in Babs and the PT, of the obnoxious people Lynsey keeps close.

Reactions: 5
That oldskool fitness guy is a fuckin weirdo . . Proper perv who turns EVERYTHING into something sexual, I'm surprised he used nose picking as an EG for his finger tbh.
He has a thread on here but it doesn't move very quickly.

Obviously her own, or her PR’s words, “This Morning star…” 🤣 Get over yourself Lynsey. You, very occasionally, do a seven minute slot on how to scrub a toilet… Star, you most definitely are not!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Obviously her own, or her PR’s words, “This Morning star…” 🤣 Get over yourself Lynsey. You, very occasionally, do a seven minute slot on how to scrub a toilet… Star, you most definitely are not!
So pleased she’s helping raise awarWness. Hi Daz, much love from your biggest fan 👋🏻 l🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's become even more of a narky cow this week 🙄🙄
The real Lynsey is full on sniping at everyone who dares say something she doesnt agree with 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok Lynsey. So you were talking about the corner of the shower screen but what about the corner of the tiles and floor. And whilst I’m at it show us the end results
She's desperately trying to copy Nancy. Won't work not with her nasty spiteful personality

Reactions: 9
She's desperately trying to copy Nancy. Won't work not with her nasty spiteful personality
Quite. Nancy is so likeable and doesn’t try to be anything she isn’t.
Would love to know if there really was beef between them though or just Lynsey being Lynsey.

Reactions: 5
Quite. Nancy is so likeable and doesn’t try to be anything she isn’t.
Would love to know if there really was beef between them though or just Lynsey being Lynsey.
I suspect a lot of it is in Lynz tiny little brain

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.