Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
After 3 hours sleep I certainly wouldn't be worrying about plug holes . .
Sad regimented life this woman lives.

Reactions: 9

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
So because SS kid gets in the cockpit lego hair has to steal it as her idea, now the flood gates will be open for everyone asking to go in the cockpit and I bet cocknose orchestrated the whioe thing pushing mini wet wipe jakey into doing it for the gram so aye
I can’t believe he has never been in a cockpit before, especially considering he is wanting to be pilot. As a child growing up, we didn’t have many holidays but each time we got to go to the cockpit and see the captains. He better work hard at school, there’s a lot to do to be a pilot.

• Haha

Noseymeddler

So yesterday Cocknose Lynsey went to London for the Lakeland event and took herself there and back on a train. Then the following morning at 5am a car is picking her up to take her back to London. She could’ve simply asked them for a hotel instead which would’ve been far easier and taken herself back on the train today. God she’s FICK all that traveling back and forth a car driver making a journey in the early hours for QUEEN OF NOTHING.

If i told you …

VIP Member
She has real problems with some of the most basic rules in grammar doesn’t she?
its like she never went to school! I can’t bear when people throughout life don’t learn basic skills. The most shocking one this week was Stacey Solomons father wrote our selfs?! I mean how old are you? Educate yourselves. It’s not difficult

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
Exhibit 1, from her new reel on cleaning her bog brush… she’s so prickly if anyone disagrees with her approach to the way she does things 😂 No doubt that person is blocked now.
Better than cleaning it on the floor because you can clean a sink???? You can clean a floor you mental bint!! It’s like when one of the kids trod in dog shit and she’s cleaning it in the sink!! 🤢🤢 do it outside it takes two mins!! She’s not got ocd at all cleaning poo in sinks 🤮 I want her to clean a big brush in a sink on this morning she’d be trolled so much she’d never work again 😂😂

She can clearly afford to heat her house , posts what she has bought all the time and drinking wine all the time (which is fine but people that can’t turn heating on or putting food on the table can’t afford wine) so when she gets a heated blanket that she doesn’t need she could gift it to someone in real need disgusting woman

Opinionated

VIP Member
God those nails are awful. There’s no apex! And her telling ppl about makeup 😱 she looks like an 80’s throwback who’d want tips from her??? Mrs bucket mark 2 😂

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Do it lol.
Here you go here the full post.

View attachment 1928302
Thanks, that’s handy. I’m sick of company’s who I usually consider as dependable, working with and paying these complete numpties. I see from his stories they’ve sent that Mario halfwit a PR gift box of their cleaning products, and I’m absolutely incredulous that they would use that foul mouthed buffoon to advertise their company and products. Something needs to be done.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
The bikini photo reminds me of the old hag in benidorm..

How old is Lynsey? Mid 50's?
She’s 42 (I think?) 😂 Her poor shrivelled skin would definitely thank her for staying out of the sun from now on. But she bakes herself year in year out, posted on instagram - usually sloshed and being supplied booze on a tray by her manservant husband.

• Haha
  • Wow

Opinionated

VIP Member
Well, it seems like there as been a falling out between her and Dazlin?! She no longer than follows her. It even supports the great tip that dazzlin did regarding plumping up didn't in your carpets even when the holy grail of the intsa huns worship (swan)
The thing with lynz is that she pretends to be friends with her peers, but it's all an act! So her followers will say how lovely she is! In reality she thinks she is at the top of the pile but she isn't

For all her preaching about being positive and judgemental, she is the worse of any woman I know
She’s prob got the hump because someone famous (can’t for the life of me remember who) recommended following dazzlin for some reason and I can remember thinking lynz ain’t gunna like that 😂😂
And you’re spot on. She’s an awful judgy catty woman that when she’s at these events you can clearly tell no one likes her! She thinks she’s so much better than everyone when in reality she’s frumpy, looks/acts way older than she is, she’s a bully, shames her kids, she’s still stuck in the 80’s and so sloppy with her social media she ought to be ashamed to call herself the queen of clean!! Someone needs to take over her title