Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Look at the PT's own stories today. He's a nasty piece of work. Accusing people of not having a sense of humour and claiming that he uses the word MILF in a completely different way and if anyone has a problem with it, then they can f**k off.

I've reported his account.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Jesus Christ that gingham dress she’s going to look like an over sized school kid , absolutely hideous. Thank god for one small miracle though , it’s a good lenf . Totally thick idiot
Even Laura Ingalls Wilder wouldn't be caught dead in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Does she really get up at 5.30 every morning? I just wonder why as she has no real job to be on time for? What’s with the going to Marks every Saturday morning, dog on the bridge on Sundays. I don’t get how anyone can be so mundane 😴

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I can imagine Lynsey getting jealous very easily of someone else’s success, even when it’s in some very minor or trivial area. Especially a person who she perceives is inferior to herself. She obviously has tickets on herself and thinks she’s top of the pops, so if Babs did receive some type of recognition, I can fully see the Pepto Princess losing her shit.

I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she’s having a tantrum 😂 Poor Rib…

• Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
If he’s not back peddling on his use of MILF then he should be.
I may be what he classes as a ‘Snowflake’ but at least I’m not some predatory cunt.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
What a drip
He is like. If he’s happily married he needs to tell his face because the camera never lies. Any time he is smiling you can tell she’s ordered him to do it because it looks unnatural and forced. I’d feel sorry for Rib, except that he’s an enabler, so no, he needs to get his nuts back from Lynsey’s Goocci bag and set her straight.

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
God so much to unpack from todays stories 🤦🏼‍♀️
1. It’s leaves not leafs (last week it was shelfs instead of shelves)
2. You don’t use hot water on stains it sets them
3. Why are you faffing about with that steamer it won’t get rid of the creases. Do it steady and straight
4. How can you steam a dress that the bottom of it is draped on the floor?
That is all for now. She’s as fick as fuck

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
It’s a nice thing they’ve done but why do they have to behave like a couple of dicks
Just come on here to post the video. She’s such a dick I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her 🤣

Attachments

• Sick

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Did her invite to Alison Hammond’s birthday party get lost in the post 🤭
She couldn’t make it , she had levver beef and some sad miserable vegetables to attempt to chew, which may take some time if im honest wiv you as the beef looks like someone’s old shoe 👞

• Haha