Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shineyshine

VIP Member
is the Tesla steering wheel the new first class head rest in the Lynz lexicon of considerably richer than yaow transport status symbols :rolleyes:
I know. It comes under the category of things that are completely unnecessary to post about, but enables her to get a mention in of what she considers to be a luxury brand. I’m surprised she didn’t also refer to her car as being a Range Rover…

Reactions: 9

Marylou

VIP Member
I was going to clean my fridge today but stopped just in time when I remembered that it was Fridge Friday 🙃 I'm such a rebel 😅

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’m over hear actually crying at glitter shitter 🚽😂😂😂
---
It’s those teeny, tiny, minuscule portions of food they all eat that get me. Honestly my 3 years old grandson eats bigger portions than her teenage kids! 😂
Were you not here when she decorated her downstairs toilet and mixed glitter into the pink paint? One of our clever fellow Tattlers (sorry I can’t remember who now) christened it the “glitter shitter” and it shall forever be known as this! 🤣

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’ve just tuned into her live….it’s sooooo cringe. She’s talking about herself how she’s part of the this morning family (no she’s not she’s never involved in any of their big events lol)….how she’s known for sharing her whacky tips and she’s eco friendly (puts one towel in the washer) 🤦🏼‍♀️ I actually have second hand embarrassment for her. I don’t know who she thinks she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I don’T know how he puts up with her. He’s either as boring and 2D as he appears on here or he’s living a dazzling second life somewhere where he’s not up at 6 on Sundays stripping beds or lifting dogs over railway bridges. Does anyone know how old he is? I’ve got a horrible feeling he’s younger than her?
I like to imagine that he’s one of those men who leads a double life. He’s a rep and travels a lot for work, so he could easily do it. Has a second family holed up somewhere in another part of the country 😂 Surely he’s not as dull as he appears to be on her instagram?!

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
I thought the soup looked rancid so thick and neither smooth or chunky it was like a big old pan of vom 🤢🤢

• Sick
They’ll be going to Italy’s equivalent to pizza express and Bella Italia 😂
Rib's already been ordered to find out where the Rome branch of Zizzi's is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Remember when this hag went to NYC and didn't tip anyone at the hotel because "I fink tips have to be earned". Wot a rotter!

• Wow

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Most of the big companies send out emails to give those of us whose Mums are no longer with us the chance to opt out of Mothers day promotional emails.
I notice Lynsey is doing ad after ad promoting "ideal mothers day gifts" . ..
She'll do anything for a few pennies, grabby cow.

I do hope someone points out how insensitive her posts can be . ..
She'll probably follow it up with some bitchy backhand comments 🙄