Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JG54

Do you know what I don’t ever get nervous
Do you know what I’m a little bit nervous today
Do you know what I don’t even know if I’m going the right way.
Do you know what it’s all going “peaked on”

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mum3boys

VIP Member
You can tell Rib is just dying to tell her to go fuck herself most of the time , he is over her shit completely

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
I too also empty mine after every use, the thought of all the dust and dirt sitting in it 🤢, not to mention wasn't she harping on about the germs etc that live in dust hence the need to hoover your mattress and also use that gadget that kills them etc🙄 maybe practice what you preach...
And how long has it been since that filter was washed? OCD about cleaning my backside.
Anyone else notice how bad her captions are these past two days, I know she is slapdash but my goodness they are awful.
It’s like when she empties the tumble drier fluff there’s about 2 weeks worth in there! It should be done after EVERY cycle it’s a fire hazard. Queen of clean my arse!!!

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Im so excited for her holiday. .
Its never without dramas and complaints and this is what I'm here for if I'm honest wiff you 🤣

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Wish someone would tell her that you can go to the gym WITHOUT broadcasting it to the world EVERY SINGLE TIME 🥱🥱

youare1

VIP Member
I think she has been fed up with doing Instagram for awhile but she is too greedy to give up the money and freebies, not to mention she would have to find a "real" job. She would like all the benefits without any effort.

• Heart

youare1

VIP Member
What need is there for her to be going through that boys drawers, especially his underwear drawer at that! privacy invading old cow
Absolutely no need to show that online, think most of us know how to hoover a drawer, her content is dire.

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Christ, if this is the dog when it’s happy, I’d hate to see it when it’s pissed off 👹
It’s fewmin!!! 😂😂
---
Jesus Christ that gingham dress she’s going to look like an over sized school kid , absolutely hideous. Thank god for one small miracle though , it’s a good lenf . Totally thick idiot
What in the 7 brides for 7 brothers is that hideous checked creation??

Great ad for the company with our Lyns saying she remembers back to when gingham was really in fashion!! Fashun influencing at its best FFS 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Her poor son must be bored out of his mind ☹
---

---
He looks totally fed up in every single photo. You’d think they’d let him stay at home with a friend’s family or family member or something. Anything is better than going away with your parents at that age.

• Sad

Opinionated

VIP Member
So she goes on about cleaning glass in an s shape….then cleans the shower glass anyhow 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do ppl even follow her for advice she’s fucking useless. I follow her for the laughs 😂

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
She doesn’t know how to use a steamer correctly. You have to have it pretty close and constant for it to kill germs. The way she wafts it about you may aswell use a fucking hairdryer 🤦🏼‍♀️ she is just a fraud
Everything she does is so slapdash isn’t it. She just pretends to clean so she can get her adverts in.