Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Cocknose goes to London knowing that the weathers bad trains are now delayed and cancelled due to the weather. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to explain a little bit . There’s many options she could’ve chosen to do my first thought would to rearrange the meeting. If that wasn’t possible zoom call it. Another option was take an overnight case because travel can be unpredictable. She’s such a fick idiot hope she’s stuck serve her right.
By the looks of it they’ve only met up to have champagne and piss about like twats in the toilets so it was hardly important

Reactions: 8
By the looks of it they’ve only met up to have champagne and piss about like twats in the toilets so it was hardly important
Was thinking that, sounded like she had quite a few drinks.

Reactions: 4
She cant be sat in first class otherwise she usually flashes her headrest so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This video is sooooooo cringe… with the “we’ve had a lovely little chat”
Someone please stop her!
You can just imagine what those 2 massive snobby witches were chatting about on the train. RutlandGirlStyle is THE WORST!!

Reactions: 3
You can just imagine what those 2 massive snobby witches were chatting about on the train. RutlandGirlStyle is THE WORST!!
Just looked at a post on her account showing jeans from M&S, and one pair she choose in a standard length so they are long to wear over her shoes - am I out of touch and is that a thing? I remember as a child seeing people wearing jeans over their shoes like that in the early eighties and it looked awful then and still does.

Reactions: 5
Meanwhile Lyns had half mast levver pants on , she needs a swift kick to the gash swanning about like Lady Muck in London

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know the snow is bad out and about but that story of her walking the dog it really doesn’t look that bad where she is… Too bad to go to the gym though… 🤔🤔

No I'd don't think so just hideous! They are so tight and stretched across hers hips too! They remind me of a body bag! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still waiting for Lynz to post her ‘deep kitchen clean’. I mean I did see her wipe down some surfaces and rinse out the demon dog’s bowl, maybe that’s what she meant :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll be too pissed to drive this morning. She doesn’t want to slide in the snow and have an accident over the limit 😂 and she ain’t missing anything she does duck all at the gym 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll be too pissed to drive this morning. She doesn’t want to slide in the snow and have an accident over the limit 😂 and she ain’t missing anything she does duck all at the gym 😂
Well it looked like the side road she was walking Hetty on was completely clear of snow. Yes snow was falling but didn’t look like it was going to settle. Felt too hungover was the reason she didn’t bother going to the gym more like.

Reactions: 7
Well it looked like the side road she was walking Hetty on was completely clear of snow. Yes snow was falling but didn’t look like it was going to settle. Felt too hungover was the reason she didn’t bother going to the gym more like.
Not to defend her, but the snow did come down where she is but was gone again by midday. She could have gone to the gym then if that bothered!

Reactions: 2
What in the barbies gran filter is going on here ?
No ma quote so aye
She's "out out" with her sis in law . .
Cheap pink plonk a plenty, maybe even a few pink cocky t's?
In true Lynsey style, she'll STILL be up at silly o'clock, wiping tables at her coffee shop, tit filtering Rob,bringing shared brownies to the table while sporting piss holes in the snow eyes and rocking a barbie pink granny outfit . .
Happy Saturday Lynsey style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not to defend her, but the snow did come down where she is but was gone again by midday. She could have gone to the gym then if that bothered!
It may have been coming down heavy here but the roads to the gym are all main roads which have such heavy traffic that there was definitely no settled snow whatsoever. She couldn’t be arsed to drag her hungover arse to put minimal effort into her mediocre workouts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.