Lynsey Queen of Clean #15 Our Lyns boasting in the Daily Mail, but really she’s just an epic fail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mango chutney and feta? On pasta? Oh and where’s the rest of it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s possibly the blandest pile of vom on a plate I’ve ever seen. I’d be sneaking out to macca’s instead 🤢

Reactions: 4
Looks like the cheese has split / curdled, and as for the combination of mango chutney with feta and pasta… wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's a portion for a three year old surely?
She really does have a very unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 8
That's a portion for a three year old surely?
She really does have a very unhealthy relationship with food.
It was the upping her protein because she’s training extra hard comment that made me almost spit my coffee out! She’s having a bleeping giraffe if she thinks that omelette with a few olives scattered in it is high protein. She has no idea what she’s on about 🙄

• Haha
Got to love how she always puts "shoes clean" when she is posing in her bedroom in them, does she really think we all believe she scrubs the soles of her shoes everytime - yeah right🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck puts mango chutney on pasta?!
I actually made this recipe last night. It’s not an Lyns original but Amy Sheppard’s take on the baked feta/ tomato pasta that was all over tik tok a while ago. The mango chutney actually gives it such a nice flavour… Mine looked better than hers though, and my portion was about 4x that size 🐷🐷🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to be so cringey 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s like a nerdy kid trying to be cool! And those trousers they’re 5 inches too short she looks ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 4
So Cocknose goes to London knowing that the weathers bad trains are now delayed and cancelled due to the weather. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to explain a little bit . There’s many options she could’ve chosen to do my first thought would to rearrange the meeting. If that wasn’t possible zoom call it. Another option was take an overnight case because travel can be unpredictable. She’s such a fick idiot hope she’s stuck serve her right.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.