Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseymeddler

So Cocknose goes to London knowing that the weathers bad trains are now delayed and cancelled due to the weather. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to explain a little bit . There’s many options she could’ve chosen to do my first thought would to rearrange the meeting. If that wasn’t possible zoom call it. Another option was take an overnight case because travel can be unpredictable. She’s such a fick idiot hope she’s stuck serve her right.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Clare

VIP Member
I hope she’s not going to play that stupid “Italian” music over every video. Also, a lemon tree in Italy. Groundbreaking. F*** me what a bimbo.

• Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Jumping on the menopause trend atm, without actually giving it serious consideration.
Literally her clutching at anything to stay semi-relevant so no wonder she’s jumping on that bandwagon!

cleaning ‘hacks’ - boring
Fashion/clothes - boring and shite
Lifestyle content - doesn’t have anything to add/ same old shit each week
Food - absolutely rotten/ she can’t cook

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
I wonder if Rib has reclaimed his balls and is fucking sick of living with cock nose so she’s blaming her vile behavior and personality on the menopause. She needs Rib wiv her when she goes for her appointment after she got frew after 34 minutes not that she was counting or anything
Oh don’t forget the brownie points for the fact she multitasked whilst waiting on the phone by crimping fuck out of her hair!! What does she think other ppl do stare at their phone for half an hour?? She’s so fucking fick

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Wtf is she on this morning? Making up she’s ditzy so needs to see a doctor? She needs to lay off the cheap plonk silly bitch

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
So she sprays the bathrooms quite liberally with product but obviously not too much 🙄, honestly Lynsey talk sense please.

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Only Lyns would be surprised that a matcha latte is green...
And waffling on that she is trying it as a reason to look after her body, no you have just saw lots of others online doing it so thought you would jump on the bandwagon.

Clare

VIP Member
She mentioned a while back going to Rome 🤷🏼‍♀️ I am sure the boy will just love being dragged round a city taking pictures of her in ugly dresses , jump suits and not forgetting the sandals 🙈🙈
Rome?!? I can’t imagine a worse place for QOC to visit. Busy, noisy, rough & ready and full of Italians that will have zero tolerance for any Karen behaviour!!

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
And every single one of them dresses is hideous just like you , vile cock nosed grifter that you are 🥊

f1fangirl

View attachment 2103942
It takes a certain type of narcissist to repel birds from your garden. Imagine being so cold hearted. Her neighbours are doing the right thing and feeding birds to help them survive and Lyndsey is having a strop about it because it impacts on her precious life. This woman is absolutely unbelievable. What a vacuous bitch. We need nature now more than ever.
We literally live near several lakes and always have a big variety of birds around! She can’t just expect us to not feed them to suit her! If she’s that bothered by it she can put a net over her garden instead of potentially hurting those birds with the repeller! Does she also know there’s hedgehogs and bats in the gardens at night too? And often a bird of prey? 😂

Clare

VIP Member
Jeez they are such a borrrrrrrrrrring and dull couple 💤💤💤💤 same routine EVERY Saturday 🥴
I don’T know how he puts up with her. He’s either as boring and 2D as he appears on here or he’s living a dazzling second life somewhere where he’s not up at 6 on Sundays stripping beds or lifting dogs over railway bridges. Does anyone know how old he is? I’ve got a horrible feeling he’s younger than her?

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
She’s seriously annoying. Buys more dresses when she already has sixteen in her wardrobe alone. Another clothing pile for charity, how ridiculous.

Opinionated

VIP Member
She looked so haggered in her stories she’s had her hair done tho but didn’t mention it lol. Could she throw those daffodils in that vase anymore harshly I’m surprised she didn’t break the stems!! Always makes me laugh when she does steaming videos. When she wafts it around the toilet IT WONT KILL BACTERIA you need close contact. Same with doing the floor you don’t go that fast you may aswell just get a cloff as it’s not killing the bacteria you need to go slower! I really don’t know how’s she’s winged her way to where she is being such a sloppy cleaner. There’s so many nicer friendlier and proper cleaning accounts out there she needs to get in her dirty bin!!