Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
I’m sure his classmates will have a right old chortle seeing his undies on display all over the internet, courtesy of his idiot mother 🙁
She did this before, when he was being bullied at his previous school. She never learns and besides she would sell any of her children’s privacy to keep her in lip filler and cheap dresses.

Reactions: 8

If i told you …

VIP Member
Wow. Inspiring words there cocknose.
Natural? In what paradigm does that help those who are feeling sad today. She has no concept of any sadness, tragedy or suffering. She has demonstrated this over and over again. She should stay away from trying to be empathetic and sympathetic. No emotional intelligence whatsoever 😡

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Unprofessional as ever. For an advert, that entire story was out of focus. This is her job. I hope M&S see it.

In fact, I might forward it to their proper marketing department, I know an executive there, not just their SM team who seem to put up with any old shite.
Do it plzzzzzz 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Shineyshine

VIP Member
She’s just been advertising a new liquid detergent and now this one?? She advertisers loads so which one is best? It’s clear she just does it for money!!! I like my bold powder. If I was an influencer I’d refuse cash to advertise persil coz I hate it!! It’s about time these influencers had some integrity!!! 🤬
Exactly. There’s not one of them has any loyalty to any one brand or company. They’re like pigs with their snouts around a trough, and will flog whichever brand has sent them something or is willing to pay them that week. Zero integrity.

If they had any sense, they’d realise that consumers generally stick to what they like, is a reasonable price and know works for them. These new fangled brands are all very well, and it’s easy to sell something once, but then people go back to what they know. Especially once they realise it’s unsustainable to keep using the expensive stuff or it doesn’t work as well as their usual brand.

mammaof3

VIP Member
She is so slapdash and sloppy. 10 what per hour?! If she had a real job she would have been sacked for incompetency by now.
and no noise. what, from a heated airer?

From yesterday.
Showing her washing blowing in the wind while the blinds are half closed.

• Haha

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Wonder if this ASA catching up with hinch as scared the shit out of her. The amount of undeclared ads this women does is on par with hinch. I really hope they catch up with this money grabbing bitch.

Opinionated

VIP Member
I’m hoping she sends it to an old ppls home coz she certainly doesn’t fucking need it the grabbing cow

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Cleaning an oven tray with a teabag? Has she seen the price of tea these days?! 😳 Sod that. Cost of living crisis going on here Lyns, might want to take note.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Jesus she already looks like a piece of tough beef jerky how can she use a sun bed on that skin 🤣

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Why’s she posing up like such a prick looking in the opposite direction to that dickless wonder Rib???

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Why would anyone wish to replace the pasta in a lasagne with omelette?

Cmon Lynsey. .
Are you a cleaner? Fashionista? Travel guru or chef?
Not forgetting magician when you perform your "tricks" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7