Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
Never known anyone give so many clothes to charity as often as her!
I don’t think she does. She’d sell her granny for cash so I’m sure there’s a Vinted/Depop account that she’ll sell them on or her girls will. She gets rib to sell gifted shit on Facebook and thinks ppl don’t notice

Reactions: 8

Shineyshine

VIP Member
What need is there for her to be going through that boys drawers, especially his underwear drawer at that! privacy invading old cow
I’m sure his classmates will have a right old chortle seeing his undies on display all over the internet, courtesy of his idiot mother 🙁

• Sad

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Wet dish mop springs to mind. He served up one slice of cake to share ffs - he needs to get his balls back from Lynsey’s Gucci handbag… although I notice she’s tagged mulberry in today (obviously bought a new bag to showcase her wealth 😂)
My husband would tell me to get fucked if I tried to share a minuscule piece of cake, there is no wealth here to smell here hen so am swerving back intae ma ain lane
Tonsa love m💎

• Haha
Looks like the penny finally dropped during the ‘reset’ that she needs to focus on the cleaning as nobody fick enough for her to sell to cares about the makeup and clothes stuff and swipes past.

Gotta say, tattlers have been advising our Lynz on here for months to do that!

Pity her cleaning content is so mediocre tho, we don’t really need an expert to tell us that bird poo is ‘toxic’ and comes off with a damp bit of kitchen paper 😩

• Haha

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
That's a portion for a three year old surely?
She really does have a very unhealthy relationship with food.
It was the upping her protein because she’s training extra hard comment that made me almost spit my coffee out! She’s having a fucking giraffe if she thinks that omelette with a few olives scattered in it is high protein. She has no idea what she’s on about 🙄

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
Lyns why wouid you put your designer…cough….handbags on a magic hook in a cupboard?? Unless of course they’re from a Turkish market 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

JG54

Why did she clean the outside of the fridge and then sweep the dust off the top of it? Wouldn’t you sweep the dust off and then wipe it down?

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Even when she’s blatantly called it the wrong pastry she still can’t stop herself being a snarky bitch. Maybe try learning a bit of grace or restraint Lynsey, god knows you could do with it. No need to reply to that comment unless you’re fishing for a pile on 🙄 twat
---

She might have to actually…. CLEAN! The audacity 🙄
Yeah don’t worry Lynds, call them what you want, I’m sure the French won’t mind you murdering their language. She’s such a dense twat

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Broccoli salad??!! 🤮
Why doesn't she ever eat anything normal for lunch - like a sandwich or a toastie 🤷🏼‍♀️
Whether she's rustling up lunch or dinner, you can guarantee it's gonna be a disgusting mess 💯🤭🤭

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Never seen such a load of shite … did any of you know if you do a wash load a day you will end up with …. Clean clothes???!!! What a stupid bint she is so unbelievably fick

• Haha

beaniebobble

I agree with you the pink hat is revolting 🤮she’s so fixated on that vile shade of pink why it’s horrible pink. Plenty of nicer pinks think a dusky rose pink would suit far better.
She just looks ridiculous wearing all this pink - I think she thinks it makes her look youthful and fun instead it ages her and makes her look like mutton instead of lamb!

Last edited:
  • Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
A couple of years ago she was desperate for Molly to become a model, maybe she’s hoping for the same for jake. You can clearly see she’s not standing straight!

Is her new crime to fashion, wearing clashing T-shirts with a blazer? Spend a day with a stylist Lynz. It would be a benefit to you.

• Haha

youare1

VIP Member
Haven't had a wee audible plug last few days whilst out walking?
Love the happy earth day post when she is one of the most wasteful people ever and wasn't she plugging Teepol as a favourite cleaner a few days ago.
Why is she tagging M&S at the mirror whilst wearing and tagging scamp and dude? Who even stands in the middle of M&S and takes a photo🙄

JG54

So Cocknose goes to London knowing that the weathers bad trains are now delayed and cancelled due to the weather. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to explain a little bit . There’s many options she could’ve chosen to do my first thought would to rearrange the meeting. If that wasn’t possible zoom call it. Another option was take an overnight case because travel can be unpredictable. She’s such a fick idiot hope she’s stuck serve her right.
By the looks of it they’ve only met up to have champagne and piss about like twats in the toilets so it was hardly important