Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blowase is wearing her 🤮. Just because it’s red doesn’t mean it’s christmasy
I see she still hasn’t got the hang of doing a drinks boomerang. For the very last time lynsey you just do the one movement … hence the word boomerang. Clues in the name
She looks unwell. The colour does nothing for her, but also I don’t know if it’s her makeup or she genuinely is under the weather. All the colour has drained from her face and her eyes look sunken.

Reactions: 2
She looks unwell. The colour does nothing for her, but also I don’t know if it’s her makeup or she genuinely is under the weather. All the colour has drained from her face and her eyes look sunken.
It’s a weekend- alcohol features heavily from Wednesday to Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those DMs…. Did she just send them to herself? It looks like they’re on the same convo unless she just copied and pasted strategically.

Not everyone’s cup of tea cause you’re champagne 😂😂 ohhhh you silly jumped up twit, you really think you’re champagne. But Lyns, you are nothing more than a plastic cup of warm larger. And to be honest wiff you, I personally think you’re a cup of warm piss. 🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not everyone’s cup of tea cause you’re champagne 😂😂 ohhhh you silly jumped up twit, you really think you’re champagne. But Lyns, you are nothing more than a plastic cup of warm larger. And to be honest wiff you, I personally think you’re a cup of warm piss. 🍺
Smart Price Lager at that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s apparently sent three letters from the post office and it’s cost her £20.55 special delivery. Blimey must’ve been sealed in gold or something because I’ve literally just posted three parcels which cost me the same this morning. Lyndsey stop posting for engagement and actually put some decent content on your platform that’s cleaning / home related.

Reactions: 6
I feel it shouldn’t be necessary to have to do this. If your splash back is correctly installed why would there be any gaps for dirt collect in?
Removing the splash back is not a thing…. Is it?!

Reactions: 5
Removing the splash back is not a thing…. Is it?!
No, absolutely not. If it’s not stopping any dirt etc from getting on the wall it’s not doing it’s job because it’s likely not installed properly.

She's such a lying biatch!! Her mother didn't give her that washing up liquid for condensation hack, she stole it from the legendary Nancy on Instagram. If she honestly got the tip from her mother then she'd have shared it years ago when she first started because she would surely have seen her mother do it whilst growing up. You know, what with her OCD and all.
THANK YOU!! I personally think she’s been ripping off queen Nancy for years!

Keep an eye out for her making the ivy laundry detergent in the new year :rolleyes:

No, absolutely not. If it’s not stopping any dirt etc from getting on the wall it’s not doing it’s job because it’s likely not installed properly.
Exactly! The whole point of a splash back is to prevent cooking grease and dirt from getting on the wall behind. Shouldn’t ever have to be removed. Shoddy job by whatshisname with the twirl who she flirted with throughout the renovations…

Exactly! The whole point of a splash back is to prevent cooking grease and dirt from getting on the wall behind. Shouldn’t ever have to be removed. Shoddy job by whatshisname with the twirl who she flirted with throughout the renovations…
ah yes Sid who she used to cream her knickers over like a love struck teenager so yeah

• Haha
ah yes Sid who she used to cream her knickers over like a love struck teenager so yeah
To be honest wiv you hens I thought she was going to spread eagle herself on the kitchen island the way she was carrying on when the builders were in … pure filf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest wiv you hens I thought she was going to spread eagle herself on the kitchen island the way she was carrying on when the builders were in … pure filf
Getting used like a snooker table so aye nae debates

• Haha
Her usual excuse when she gets ghosted is she had several invites so couldn't make that one

Give over! She be like a rat up a drain pipe for that invitation 😂 oh well. She can console herself with a trip to Leeds tomorrow for the Astonish Christmas do with the rest of the insta huns 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.