Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a gentle reminder that Tattle rules are to “keep it on Tattle”. We don’t want to risk having our thread closed down.

Reactions: 6
If she was there with TM why didn’t she go up on stage with everyone else??

Reactions: 7
If she was there with TM why didn’t she go up on stage with everyone else??
She’s such a liar everyone knows she was just there as a cling on with the rest of the grifters all courtesy of bloody Hoover. Surely Swan will drop her sorry saggy glittery ass after this debacle

Reactions: 5
She’s such a liar everyone knows she was just there as a cling on with the rest of the grifters all courtesy of bloody Hoover. Surely Swan will drop her sorry saggy glittery ass after this debacle
Cannot understand why a company would use her (aside from the obvious) to promote their products knowing she has a collab with another.

Reactions: 2
Two invites yeah yeah pull the other one😂 she would’ve been posting and boasting all the tickets off because she’s such a smug face with things like that. Cocknose you got invited by hoover the sponsors of the awards. Stop with your blooming lies Pinocchio. All the other Instagram people posted numerous clips of the whole day which you featured in throughout the entire day.
i wish I could reply something along the lines of “yeah maybe I could be there too if you could give me some of your grifting tips hun, after all, hoover didn’t seem that choosy”

• Haha
Reactions: 1
New to this thread 👋🏼
So I'm guessing Lynsey is in her 50s ?!? 🤔
The hair, the make up, the odd fashion choices 🤣😏
Someone else will correct me if I’ve got this wrong, but I think she’s 42. I know it’s hard to believe with the way she dresses and her overall style. Also her general affect. She does herself no favours at all.

We’ve often said she could do with a complete overhaul. It would take a good ten years off her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Someone else will correct me if I’ve got this wrong, but I think she’s 42. I know it’s hard to believe with the way she dresses and her overall style. Also her general affect. She does herself no favours at all.

We’ve often said she could do with a complete overhaul. It would take a good ten years off her.

She's 42 !!! Omg 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She used a fick micro fibre cloff on the floor today instead of the usual floor pads . . Claimed it was "cheating" but was amazed at how well it worked!

Its hardly rocket science is it?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She used a fick micro fibre cloff on the floor today instead of the usual floor pads . . Claimed it was "cheating" but was amazed at how well it worked!

Its hardly rocket science is it?? 🤣
I’m sure she’s used a random cloth as her mop head before many times.

Reactions: 4
Is autumn on pause where she lives?

The trees are still green and plentiful and no leaves on the bridge. Sneaky recycled clip again. Half job as always

• Haha
Is it only me that has to have their bed all straight and neat, that bed would get on my nerves, I know she is supposedly about cleaning and not home decor but it just makes everything look untidy.
What's the betting that sweater was washed on its own🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m just sat here waiting for the dried up levvery roast to make its appearance , complete with a green bean and carrot each …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she washes her veg in the same sink she washes tit off trainners?????? 🤮🤮🤮 OCD may arse!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I realise that the papers can lie and she can embellish things but lol
She's 43 here and has been married 15 years.

lc.png
lc1.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.