Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! I’m new to this, but wanted to register to mention that it looks like all those who were at the hoover event were invited to the NTAs by hoover - the sponser of the NTAs! So was she invited by hoover or as part of the This Morning crew as she’d like us to believe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello! I’m new to this, but wanted to register to mention that it looks like all those who were at the hoover event were invited to the NTAs by hoover - the sponser of the NTAs! So was she invited by hoover or as part of the This Morning crew as she’d like us to believe!
Lol, aah Lyns did you not think we would find out? she is so desparate to be known as some sort of "zelebirty" from TM :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This has made my night 😂😂 so she’s making out she’s part of this morning crew yet she’s there because of hoover the main sponsor 😂😂 they’ll all be in the cheap seats then and like duck did she do the red carpet with all the paps she just came in that door like everyone else she really thinks she’s someone special doesn’t she!!! I hope it’s brought her down a peg or two reading here now we’ve found her secret out 🤣

• Haha
Oh I’m pissing myself at this. I wondered why she was tagging hoover in and then I saw Dazlin’s stories only to see old Babs is at the NTAs as well, then it all fell into place! 😂

Lynsey - liar liar sparkly pink pants on fire! 🤣🤣🤣

Ffs trying to make out she’s there with the TM crew when she’s really there with the other thirsty Insta huns.

No wonder Holly looked distressed. She probably got ambushed for a photo and was thinking what the duck’s that melt doing here???!

• Haha
Did you hear Lynsey saying “I’ll have some wine please” in Dazlin’s instagram story!? 😂😂

• Haha
Oh I’m pissing myself at this. I wondered why she was tagging hoover in and then I saw Dazlin’s stories only to see old Babs is at the NTAs as well, then it all fell into place! 😂

Lynsey - liar liar sparkly pink pants on fire! 🤣🤣🤣

Ffs trying to make out she’s there with the TM crew when she’s really there with the other thirsty Insta huns.

No wonder Holly looked distressed. She probably got ambushed for a photo and was thinking what the duck’s that melt doing here???!
Was she invited by TM or hoover? To the NTA’s?
Her post implies she’s gone with TM to win the award🤔
No hashtag hoover? The others seem to tHank hoover for the invite? Confused.com

I think she’s gone with Hoover! She has tagged hoover on some of her stories just not as blatant as the other influencers. And she didn’t go on stage to collect the award with the TM lot, wasn’t sat with the TM lot and didn’t have interviews with them either.

Reactions: 7
I reckon Hoover, but she’s trying to play it down and make out she’s there with TM - hence all the photos with the TM crew and no mention of Hoover until today.

Even if she’s there with TM, she’s not quite so special when all the other Insta huns are sitting there too and posting about it 😂

Reactions: 4
I think she’s gone with Hoover! She has tagged hoover on some of her stories just not as blatant as the other influencers. And she didn’t go on stage to collect the award with the TM lot, wasn’t sat with the TM lot and didn’t have interviews with them either.
She’s 💯made out she was in the red carpet with this morning in her last post and has a Tv career 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen her post about the red carpet? Look at her dress tag . . Its gifted, all look like "market" mother of the bride if I'm honest wiff you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The other huns tagged Hoover and thanked them for the tickets cos that’s part of the deal, so they’re one up on the queen who thinks she’s above it all.

All par for the course for Lynz, who fails to declare ads left right and centre :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
There’s a comment saying it’s great hoover invited her and loads of other cleaning accounts etc… on the post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.