Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she’s most likely what you would call a ‘nervous driver’ and probably always has been. Nothing to do with anxiety. She’ll be one of those people who learned to drive so she could go shopping and never went anywhere further than the local shopping centre on her own.

But now suddenly she’s got herself a ‘career’ as an Instatwat she’s expected to go to events around the country, not all of which are easily accessible by train. I bet she panics at the thought of having to go outside of her comfort zone. That’s what this car service is about. Plus it feeds into her image of herself as some kind of celebrity.

Reactions: 4
Omg 😂 I’m literally cringing 😂 who does she think she is? That ‘crowd’ wouldn’t care if you were joe bloggs they just go in there for something to watch. And as for her and that face mic 🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks she’s on stage performing at the Albert hall 😂😂 I follow loads on insta like many ppl and she’s the only one who I cringe at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg 😂 I’m literally cringing 😂 who does she think she is? That ‘crowd’ wouldn’t care if you were joe bloggs they just go in there for something to watch. And as for her and that face mic 🤦🏼‍♀️ She thinks she’s on stage performing at the Albert hall 😂😂 I follow loads on insta like many ppl and she’s the only one who I cringe at 😂
Cringey as duck when she got them cheering behind her like a load of fick sad wannabes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wondering if she’s made a hasty exit from the clean and tidy show after her arch rival Hinch turned up with Stacy Solomon. Bet there mops are ready for a mop fight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Radio silence since Hinch arrived- complete with security ensemble 😂

Poor Lyns had to drive herself there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How does she claim to have driving anxiety having to drive herself because her “driver” didn’t turn up, there is nothing to indicate anxiety in that video, she’s hyperactive and showing off
The only driving anxiety this lush has is getting pulled over and still being over the limit. Her shakes must be awful.

Her only anxiety about driving is whether she’s still over the limit from the night before and she’ll get caught drink driving!!!!!
haha great minds!!

• Haha
Im cringin that these grown women actually get excited over Halloween shaped scrub daddies and limited edition washing up liquids 🤣

Reactions: 8
Deep cleaning motivation?

Why wipe over a brand new radiator but leave the skirting boards and door frame with dirty marks on? Half job Lynsey strikes again. Plus how many times does she need to steam clean her waiting room sofa? Again doing only half a job. Take the back cushions off. Vacuum all around first

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Deep cleaning motivation?

Why wipe over a brand new radiator but leave the skirting boards and door frame with dirty marks on? Half job Lynsey strikes again. Plus how many times does she need to steam clean her waiting room sofa? Again doing only half a job. Take the back cushions off. Vacuum all around first
"waiting room" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: just along from the splinter cupboard, downstairs from the glitter shitter :ROFLMAO:

The pepto palace has such an odd layout! The waiting room with two massive doorways and no doors!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is going back a bit, I remember her car going for a service or mot, and they offered to clean it, but she said no, as she needs to get it dirty for something coming up. Have I missed this? Or am I making this up? 😂

Reactions: 2
She does that, but then forgets or maybe she thinks it’s content. She was also looking to buy a launderette earlier this year! Nothing was mentioned after. The only “cleaning“ she does now is steam her sofas.

Reactions: 1
No mention of world mental health day?! For someone who claims to have ocd and anxiety 🤔. You would have thought she would be all over it … like a woman on chips 😂

She says this with shock/horror . .
Yet has been promoting that bloody advent calendar for weeks . .
Fuckin hypocrite 🙄
Exactly, no doubt soon we will get the plastic tat passed off as stocking fillers - monkey sock holders anyone?????:rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.