Lynsey Queen of Clean #14 Lynsey’s Pegging and Begging but Scamp and Dude Still Not In the Mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a snooty twit . .
Cleaning her table on the train and having a lil lean forward to show the 1st class headrest 🤣

Cuntery at its finest Lyns. .
You crack on love, enjoy your plastic deli box and cheap plonk.
No.one.cares 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What was the side glances all about on the train, is someone sitting recording her? Gotta love the caption "always feel the urge to clean" :unsure: would that just be when you are being a twit outside because couldn't possibly be referring to your house:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
What was the side glances all about on the train, is someone sitting recording her? Gotta love the caption "always feel the urge to clean" :unsure: would that just be when you are being a twit outside because couldn't possibly be referring to your house:rolleyes:
I reckon someone was watching her and she’s trying to avoid them. I’d laugh if someone was filming her and tagging “look at this saddo”- how dare they not know who she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the mini-me has gone wiv her 🙄
This selfie though. Makes me feel uncomfortable looking at it - I’m uncomfortable because she looks so uncomfortable, and awkward, the odd expression, almost a bit scared. Certainly not happy, dead behind the eyes. Why did she post it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This selfie though. Makes me feel uncomfortable looking at it - I’m uncomfortable because she looks so uncomfortable, and awkward, the odd expression, almost a bit scared. Certainly not happy, dead behind the eyes. Why did she post it?
Its another lil nod to "look at me in 1st class you bunch of peasants" 🤣

No.one.cares 🤣

Reactions: 4
Here’s me thinking she’s hit the big time Wilkos have got her doing an advert or something then realise it’s a pop up shop in a mall just like those ppl in supermarkets that hand out samples or the AA man trying to flog you breakdown cover 😂😂😂 second hand embarrassment there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's such a knob.
I thought at first she's been seen cleaning the already clean table.
Then later stories - as you all pointed out - Molly the manager has gone with cocknose.

She is really rude in an underhand way, a witch.
''It's actually a really lovely hotel''
''All nice and clean I've had a good look''

Attachments

She's blagged herself an invite to the NTA's tomorrow with This Morning hasn't she? Hope to god they don't win, she'll dine out on getting up on stage forever if they do!
🙄🙄 When are tattle going to give us the longed for eyeroll reaction emoji, it’s well overdue. These begs are well deserving of it.

Reactions: 8
Wasnt she moaning about Christmas adverts the other day? 🤔
Fast forward to today. . Shes eating a Cadbury snowman 🙄

Silly dull bird that she is .. 🤣

The hair!!!!! It looks so fake it could be a wig

• Haha
She's such a knob.
I thought at first she's been seen cleaning the already clean table.
Then later stories - as you all pointed out - Molly the manager has gone with cocknose.

She is really rude in an underhand way, a witch.
''It's actually a really lovely hotel''
''All nice and clean I've had a good look''
she’s managed to make herself look like a Poundland Farah Fawcett here, so cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's blagged herself an invite to the NTA's tomorrow with This Morning hasn't she? Hope to god they don't win, she'll dine out on getting up on stage forever if they do!
Why is she sat on the slant?? Oh yea to show us that she’s in first class again 🙄🤬

• Haha
So we could all see the first class behind her 👍🏻

Makes sense now why she’s kept featuring Wilko laundry products , they were all sneaky undisclosed ads by this fick cock nose

Reactions: 2
A girl I follow who has 3 times the followers of lyns and is down to earth and is completely normal and not into ad after ad went to that Wilkos pop up today off her own back just to have a look. She didn’t show lyns or tag her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf is she wearing???? A polyester granny jumper, a frumpy skirt and wellies???? She looks like a farmers wife 😂😂😂 and at a hoover event when she’s got her own swan range out?? Isn’t that like being sponsered by coke and get caught drinking Pepsi? Or is our lyns not that big of a deal to swan 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.