Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey cock nose, little bit of advice from a normal everyday mum, and wife. Fold ya sheets ya lazy arsed witch. You would have half the ironing you have if you didn’t crease everything before it’s washed. And same for the extra spin tit. Tried it creased all the clothes didn’t dry any faster, even tho the paff was dry. In fact pissed me off more cause I had to stand ironing longer. Little tip instead of creasing all the clothes cause you’re bone idle. Fold them nicely gives you more time to
Actually clean the tit home of a house you have. Deep clean not this surface clean you do day in day out.

Reactions: 9
Meant to post this the other day. What a complete scruff. Spends a fortune on clothes, deliveries and try-ons almost on a daily basis, but can’t wear bloody socks that aren’t thread bare and haven’t got holes in them.

Just shows that it’s all about superficial appearance to her - only bovvered about what people can see on the surface. Same with the state of her home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Confession time . .
I found myself up and out early yesterday ( unheard for me )
I was browsing through Boots and there in front of me was the Benefit stand 👀
I swerved the "Bang" mascara and opted for the "They're real" 1 ( on purpose because of HER )

We continued with our shopping and I was getting thirsty. . We did that thing and stopped for a coffee . . The tables were clean though, and I felt no need to wipe the table OR photograph my drink with the wipes/hand sanitizer in view 😂

Fast forward to Sunday morning and where shes already been charging about like a mad woman for 2 hours + ,
Im still in bed, just had breakfast brought to me and will be here for sometime yet . .

Oh, and just incase you'd not worked out Lynsey why there aren't many people out yet . .
Its A : Too early or
B : Manky weather. .

Now, back to your routine,
You've a dinner to crucify 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Confession time . .
I swerved the "Bang" mascara and opted for the "They're real" 1 ( on purpose because of HER )

We continued with our shopping and I was getting thirsty. . We did that thing and stopped for a coffee . . The tables were clean though, and I felt no need to wipe the table OR photograph my drink with the wipes/hand sanitizer in view 😂

Fast forward to Sunday morning and where shes already been charging about like a mad woman for 2 hours + ,
Im still in bed, just had breakfast brought to me and will be here for sometime yet . .

Oh, and just incase you'd not worked out Lynsey why there aren't many people out yet . .

This photo makes me laugh as there is actually a car park to park in, this is where the cheap skates park 😂

• Haha
Eggs and bagels as a treat????? Honest to goodness she is so obsessed with food. I have a cinnamon bagel a few times a week for breakfast, it fills me up and I don't feel the need to eat again until lunch, no need for tea/coffee and a snack mid morning. I would say on a sunday eggs with something is a pretty standard breakfast.

Confession time . .

Same .. I love Benefit mascara that she uses but when l had to get some more last month l couldn’t do it now MAC have my custom for mascara 😂

I also look at clothes and dresses and think that zoomer would end but getting that and not buying it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I got out of bed at 11am.
For shame though, I stripped our bed but only because husband said he’d remake it.
Guess what? No wet walk here for us. I’m making lasagne so no crucified roast. We are listening to cheese music and trying not to think about my poor mum in hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got out of bed at 11am.
For shame though, I stripped our bed but only because husband said he’d remake it.
Guess what? No wet walk here for us. I’m making lasagne so no crucified roast. We are listening to cheese music and trying not to think about my poor mum in hospital.
Hope your Mum is ok @Tamij

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not very original Lyns.

lemon.png

Look at her eyes and how she smiles, so fake.

@mammaof3 I see you did the same as me? I couldn’t believe it too! Surprise surprise it wasn’t her idea but it comes from the trusted magazine “Good housekeeping ”. Think Lynz needs to be careful she is falling into “The Hinch” trap and just scrambling around for content and not bothering to credit the original source 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Eggs and bagels as a treat????? Honest to goodness she is so obsessed with food. I have a cinnamon bagel a few times a week for breakfast, it fills me up and I don't feel the need to eat again until lunch, no need for tea/coffee and a snack mid morning. I would say on a sunday eggs with something is a pretty standard breakfast.
I think she has a really bad relationship with food, I've noticed little things like this before. That's the kind of breakfast I'd have if I was watching what I was eating, not having a treat! Poached eggs, if that's what she wants to call those monstrosities, are healthy, and it looked like a bagel thin not a proper bagel. If that's a treat her brain is warped! I know her & Rib sometimes eat out at the local curry place, but do they ever have a takeaway at home? Or is that forbidden for the Queen of clean 🤔

Reactions: 7
New to this thread 👋. I’m a bit confused with her shaving foam to clean the bathroom ‘tip’ - um, why not just use bathroom cleaner? Am
I missing something?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
New to this thread 👋. I’m a bit confused with her shaving foam to clean the bathroom ‘tip’ - um, why not just use bathroom cleaner? Am
I missing something?!
Ive never understood this either and thought exactly the same thing the other day whilst watching it . .
She does a "trick" and cleans her trainners with toothpaste too . .
It makes me feel physically sick if im honest wif you 😂

Ive never understood this either and thought exactly the same thing the other day whilst watching it . .
She does a "trick" and cleans her trainners with toothpaste too . .
It makes me feel physically sick if im honest wif you 😂
Toothpaste?! 🤢. And she says the shaving foam is good because it has moisturiser - a bloody sink doesn’t need moisturising!!

• Haha
Gawd help the road users of Peterborough, Wally has passed her driving test 😱 They really will let anyone drive a car won’t they… common sense doesn’t come into it.

Ffs take it back to the shop like everyone else would grabby graberson !
Or try using a bit of common sense - which we know they lack! It’s obviously a delicate item, so put it in a washing bag so it doesn’t get damaged. Those tie things were bound to get pulled in the wash. Idiots.

Last edited:
So no one has told her how to pronounce blouse then... dimwit.

Take it back then? Simples.
Which she will do, she's just bitching on the gram as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gawd help the road users of Peterborough, Wally has passed her driving test 😱 They really will let anyone drive a car won’t they… common sense doesn’t come into it.

Or try using a bit of common sense - which we know they lack! It’s obviously a delicate item, so put it in a washing bag so it doesn’t get damaged. Those tie things were bound to get pulled in the wash. Idiots.
Cocknose has no common sense when washing anything with attached ties always use a zipped laundry bag saves them getting destroyed in the machine. I put all underwear and socks in bags saves lots of time and protects them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.