Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clean the stairs Saturday .. don’t forget ! Or what Lego hair !!! Maybe some people have more going on there life’s than getting your drip of husband to clean the banister and feckin rub your stairs with a plastic tool !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Clean the stairs Saturday .. don’t forget ! Or what Lego hair !!! Maybe some people have more going on there life’s than getting your drip of husband to clean the banister and feckin rub your stairs with a plastic tool !!

I bet she gets her husband to rub her stairs with a plastic tool tonight too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No no no no!!! Who in their right mind would put a TOILET BRUSH IN THEIR SINK TO CLEAN IT!!!!!🤢🤢🤢 has she no brains???? She needs cancelling OCD MY ARSE!!! You vile fake ass woman. I dare you to tell the this morning viewers that tip and see the back lash.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If I go on the train on a day out, of course I take "Rail beers" its the norm . ..
But seeing her in her naff pink blouwas and cheap fizz, fills me with rage!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow is she really on her 2nd bottle already? What a lush
Agree, such a lush . . .
But this pleases me now, add to this a few pink cocktails and more wine and we'll have Lynsey lording it up in all the designer shops making a right dick of herself while doing boomerangs for the gram!!
Im right up for this kind of entertainment 🤣

Dick head 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That looked like a bottle of prosecco(freixenet prosecco to be precise)to me not Champagne...sense of grandeur lego hair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That looked like a bottle of prosecco(freixenet prosecco to be precise)to me not Champagne...sense of grandeur lego hair
Indeed . .
Whats that saying?
Thinks shes champagne but is actually warm piss in a plastic cup 🤣

• Haha
Indeed . .
Whats that saying?
Thinks shes champagne but is actually warm piss in a plastic cup 🤣
She is nothing but an alkie fraud, I cant believe its not been picked up about her toilet brush in a sink being cleaned.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she knows the difference 😂 Anything fizzy she will call champagne 🙄 She won’t have a clue about cava, prosecco and champagne.

• Haha
Lynsey Queen of Cholera

Who in their right mind cleans a toilet brush in a communal sink. Absolutely revolting.

• Haha
Silly cow has put 3 versions up of Self Care Sunday 🙄 you having a bit of bother there Lyns

Reactions: 1
I am really stressed blah blah but not to stressed to push some crappy skin care thing down our throats.
Ps your hoodie wouldn’t have that kind of make up stain if you use or knew how to apply decent make up

Reactions: 3
So she doesn't want to say how it has improved her skin, but you have to click through the link.
Probably inserts a cookie as well.

Nice one Lyns. However, that still won't tell people how it improved your skin though, which I think is the point, especially if you have been using it for approx 3 months and more.

Why on earth does she need to say she has just come upstairs and closed the door for self care?? Does she not close it any other Sunday? It’s not as if she has young kids that would disturb her🙄, to be honest I’m sure the rest of her house are busy doing their own stuff and are glad to have peace for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.