Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bloody pissing down where she lives as I live in the same place and the paths most definitely are not dry! The rain has been bouncing off my windows since about 5am!
It always baffles me the way she pegs her clothes out. The wind blowing them will pull them all out of shape plus they’re so creased??? I don’t have to iron anyone if my clothes and they don’t have creases yet she’s supposed to be the queen of clean??? 😂

Reactions: 3
Not sure how I’ve gotten through the day without seeing her Saturday Costa! Will she be back tomroow to show us the scary dog on the bridge; and her roast dryer than my nans vagina?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where has she been today?
Last I saw of the needy grabber she was babbling on about dry paths and washing NOT drying . . And yearning for her 5 o clock vino??
What no coffee shop today?
What no stairs Saturday?

Has she done a runner with Richard her keeping up appearances hubby?? 🤔

• Haha
No bridge for the worlds scariest looking dog!!
Never mind Lynsey, you will get to walk it next week! 😆 you could take devil dog and Rib too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The dog laying and drooling over the cushion 🤢 surely you would cover it or use one of her blankets. I know it can be washed but even so yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So the dog is poorly and then You subject it to something it seems to hate … a shower ! Really Lynsey or is it one of your many recycled clips?! Devoid of any new ideas. Australian influencers aren’t going to save you too. The eucalyptus and tee tree hacks have been done to death! How much different products do you need to put into a washer and dryer? Surely it’s just as cost effective to use a good washing powder and conditioner. Most people don’t have money to splurge on brightness, fresheners and gimmicks

She is so contradictory, one minute showing white vinegar for cleaning laundry etc, then it’s eucalyptus oil, then all it’s softeners and scent boosters honestly to pick a product and stick with it, I know it’s only because she is making money from the ads but honestly who follows her for these tips, she would have your head spinning🙄

Reactions: 7
Her face in that advert was really odd, the area around her mouth as she was talking was all dented or something? I don’t think it’s normally like that is it?
She needs to take a massive step back from the fillers or she's going to look like this soon:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to take a massive step back from the fillers or she's going to look like this soon:
She’s already got the sunken vacant eye look. Her cheeks are going puffy now and I swear she’s had it in her jaw too as her face is starting to resemble a moon! It’s putting decades on her all because she doesn’t want a few wrinkles. I’ll stick with my botoxless face if that’s what I’ll end up looking like!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.