Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either that or the whole household have those horrific nails and she doesn’t do half the tit she claims she does 😂
Jakey was trying to "earn a few pennies" the other day, selling lego with pieces missing 🤣
Maybe this is his new Saturday job?
Camera man extraordinaire 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hetty is at the vets having an operation on her mouth more than likely the poor dog is actually just having a dental clean. Lynsey there’s dog toothpaste and enzyme chew plus stuff that you can add to their water which is very beneficial. Certainly can prevent tartar build up on a dogs teeth also look at what food you give natural treats and chews are best mine love a stag ankler

Reactions: 2
She's a number one author.

hetty.png

and Sheppers can duck off.
No more buying from them twats. I'll look elsewhere from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TM really are scraping the barrel again aren't they?
Id hoped they'd realised the error of their ways and ditched this old fashioned/recycled bore once and fr'all, but it seems not!!
Shame on them . .

Reactions: 4
TM really are scraping the barrel again aren't they?
Id hoped they'd realised the error of their ways and ditched this old fashioned/recycled bore once and fr'all, but it seems not!!
Shame on them . .
It’s all the same old tit, everything she says on TM is the only things she recycles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same old, same old, 😴
Thread suggestion -
Frumpy dresses and pretend airs and graces, is she just keeping up appearances?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please let this be the new thread title I’ve just spat water absolutely everywhere I’m crying with laughing so much I can barely breathe. Needed the belly laughing today thank you youarethe1 🤣
Same old, same old, 😴
Thread suggestion -
Frumpy dresses and pretend airs and graces, is she just keeping up appearances?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please let this be the new thread title I’ve just spat water absolutely everywhere I’m crying with laughing so much I can barely breathe. Needed the belly laughing today thank you youarethe1 🤣
You are welcome, glad it made you laugh xx

Reactions: 2
You ain’t champagne in a fancy glass, you’re more
Like warm beer and completely trash

Or

Keeping up appearances I think not, your home is as filthy as a pig trough 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As if she ever went raving at MoS … she probably bought the compilation CD .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread Suggestion:
Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 - Hyacinth Bucket meets Ministry of Sound

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.