Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Secretly filming a celebrity in their spare time without their knowledge is NOT the same as bumping into someone . You make it sound like you’re old friends to make you look better when you just look like a sad middle aged stalker pretending to be friends with people who don’t even know you…if you were mates you wouldn’t have to take a sneaky picture behind her back you sad sad old fraud.

Reactions: 9
I not so long ago spotted a celeb walking down the street, I asked if she was ok to have a lil chat with AND if she minded having a photo with me . .
Total stalky behaviour from Lynsey today, whats the betting she removes the post?

Reactions: 3
Rib can cook again, it actually looks slightly edible unlike Lynsey’s normal bin gunge

Reactions: 2
I bump into - what?
Choritzio

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We need a new thread someone come up with something please refer to her favourite tv program she keeps mentioning keeping up appearances she’s certainly like Mrs bucket 🤣 and Rib is as hen pecked as mr bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmm. Am I the only one who thinks she trying to up her game but failing miserably? Seems to be using the Hinch’s playbook but a little bit more low rent! Still not grasping the concept of being a professional cleaner

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion -
Lysney Queen of Clean, she'll throw and she'll chuck it. Needless to say, she's our own Mrs Bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lynsey - no more frow it Fursday, now it’s chuck it in a Bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.