Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And all the baths they give her. They wash her far too frequently.
Agree 100 % . .
I have 2 very naughty terriers, forever upto no good together ( no bridge lifts on a Sunday 🤣) 1 of them is always getting filthy, I wash him if its disgusting and as a last resort but on the whole, a rub with a towel, allow to dry and then brush is enough ...
Dogs don't need constant pampering and grooming, its not good for their skin!!

Reactions: 5
And all the baths they give her. They wash her far too frequently.
Poor dog bathed far too frequently no wonder Lynsey has stated in the past the dog has sensitive skin. Yeah Hetty will have bad skin if you bath her at least once a fortnight. I’ve got dogs and we live with fields all around us. I have equa fleece coats they are blinking amazing for wet muddy walks only the paws and tails are out in the elements so a quick paw wash before coming back indoors is all that’s needed. The equa fleece coats go straight into the washing machine for a rinse and spin then hung near a radiator. Lyndsey just buy Hetty a decent fleece coat preferably with legs then she’ll be warm plus a lot dryer when you insist on going out in all elements.

• Heart
What make is Hetty? Strangest looking dog ever 🙈
I thought Hetty was a full poodle every time I’ve been out dog walking in popular weekend dog walking hot spots I see an abundance of curly type poo dogs. They look so cute unlike Hetty.

Reactions: 2
Those knickers she's promoting today 👀
They are NOT super cute
They are NOT super sexy

What they are?
They look like those frilly nappy covers!
Ol Lynsey will promote ANYTHING if it earns her a few coins . .

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would she story that picture of her son cooking? It’s a hellish picture and he’s already had problems with bullying. She’s such a selfish old cowbag. Give the poor boy some privacy!!

Reactions: 8
Why would she story that picture of her son cooking? It’s a hellish picture and he’s already had problems with bullying. She’s such a selfish old cowbag. Give the poor boy some privacy!!
I thought that. He looks so awkward and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
Poor kid, that is a pointless picture of him to upload. Teenage boys have enough going on without their stupid vacuous mum posting him to her hundreds of thousands of moronic followers. Lynsey when you read here, get the message to leave your son off Insta, he’ll thank you one day. He’s not content for your stories.

Reactions: 6
If the path is dry . .

Zzzzzzz 🥱
Yeah Yeah . ..

Her hanging out leaves a lot to be desired, a jumper like that needs drying flat or at least pegging from the armpits.
Yet more ½ arsed tips from Lynsey 🙄

If the path is dry . .

Zzzzzzz 🥱
Yeah Yeah . ..

Her hanging out leaves a lot to be desired, a jumper like that needs drying flat or at least pegging from the armpits.
Yet more ½ arsed tips from Lynsey 🙄
Was just coming on to say that, she really hasn’t a clue about how to hang washing.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god ....
That parcel of cheap nasty throw away "fashion" because she needed a "pick me up"
That lousy lot would send me into deep depression but ok then Lynsey. .
Whatever you say 🙄

Oh my god ....
That parcel of cheap nasty throw away "fashion" because she needed a "pick me up"
That lousy lot would send me into deep depression but ok then Lynsey. .
Whatever you say 🙄
Looks like a bundle of clothes that she picked up from a jumble sale. An 80s jumble sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is going on today. Firstly what the hell is she wearing the roll neck makes her look like a giraffe 🦒. Had a little too much Botox? And the tit show of clothes that we will see thrown away in a few weeks 🤪

Someone better forewarn her local charity shops, there’s a massive polyester haul incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.