Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day she couldn’t face going out where there’s lots of people now she’s out 2 days running
Oh but its okay if someone is with her 🙄 you need to have a good memory if you are going to be economical with the truth 🤣something these instaloons don’t have. So she was setting the alarms off yesterday in the shops but it was okay as it meant they got talking to lots of people - a positive out of a negative, oh okay then Lynsey 🤥 somehow I don’t think so think you would have been a tad more stroppy and don’t you know who I am vibe.

Reactions: 4
Why is she so hyper this morning? Did the 'Friday night treat' chocolate send her off on a sugar high?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe lego hair the alarms are going off as you keep labels in clothing to send back, I really despair with this fikk bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So her husband “treated” her to a bottle of washing up liquid?! Ffs. If my husband tried to call washing up liquid a treat he’d be blowing bubbles every time he farted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's scheduled putting the Christmas tree up into the family planner.

As Superintendent Chalmers once said "The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt"

He was talking about Principal Skinner, but I reckon he knows Lynsey :p

Screenshot_20211113-202651_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Hold on tic here she has a million and one floor cleaners that she rams down your neck with a swipe up and now Cinderella is down on her honkers scrubbing the floor ! So are you saying all the floor cleaning stuff you are selling is a load of old crap Cinders ?

Reactions: 9
Hold on tic here she has a million and one floor cleaners that she rams down your neck with a swipe up and now Cinderella is down on her honkers scrubbing the floor ! So are you saying all the floor cleaning stuff you are selling is a load of old crap Cinders ?
She really cannot remember what rubbish she spouts, same as the washing up liquid, doing testing on eco brands the other day and then posts a picture of one her husband treated her too 🙄 but states had this one before and loved it so why not just say that the other day instead of testing the others and acting like you are trying to find a good eco one?? She really gets on my wick.

Reactions: 4
Lynsey you used to promote steam cleaning which is far better than a whole host of chemical laden products you peddle. It’s far better for the environment not to mention safe around pets all those chemicals are breathed in even if windows are open.

Reactions: 2
Another dull dinner for The Crombies today . .
Imagine, imagine if your life was really that regimented? No stepping away from routines and go go go constantly?
Who wants to iron? Not me.
Who wants to iron on a Sunday? CERTAINLY not me!!
Who wants a bottle of washing up liquid as a "treat"? . . My husband would be wearing it 🤣

Ive lazed about all day, not even stepped out of the house, I've stayed in, in a sloppy ol onesie, cuddling my dogs.
Perfect.
Im just listing my chinese takeaway and if it were possible to get it delivered, I would, they dont . . So I'll HAVE to go pick it up. 🙄
Lazy bastads! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So what’s happened to the special event she was meant to be going to 🤔 I wonder if it was a TM party that she’s now not invited to…
There has definitely been a "switch" in her relationship with TM . .
She seemed visibly angry with the whole menopause article they covered last week, previously they were the golden gang and she was moist over everything they did!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another dull dinner for The Crombies today . .
Imagine, imagine if your life was really that regimented? No stepping away from routines and go go go constantly?
Who wants to iron? Not me.
Who wants to iron on a Sunday? CERTAINLY not me!!
Who wants a bottle of washing up liquid as a "treat"? . . My husband would be wearing it 🤣

Ive lazed about all day, not even stepped out of the house, I've stayed in, in a sloppy ol onesie, cuddling my dogs.
Perfect.
Im just listing my chinese takeaway and if it were possible to get it delivered, I would, they dont . . So I'll HAVE to go pick it up. 🙄
Lazy bastads! 🤣
Her sundays are so regimented and boring as duck, same bed stripping, evil dog lifted at bridge and a dry as duck roast..😴

• Haha
More riveting content for 'Self Care Sunday' as Lynsey was unable to decide whether or not to wash her hair and had to poll her followers in order to make up her mind for her.
Is this a joke? She's 43 years old (allegedly .....) I'm 42, so just asking all my fellow Tattlers now. I washed my hair yesterday, when should I do it again? I just don't know you guyyyyyssss :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fancy asking how often someone washes their hair?
What does she achieve from these pointless polls?
I have thick curly hair ( lots of it )
If I get a decent blow dry at the hairdressers, being careful ( tying up at night) and not swimming/gyming etc I can get a week out of it . . Maybe need to tie it up/use dry shampoo on the last day or so.
My friend on the otherhand, with thin/fine straight hair can look greasy by the end of the day.
What does this tell Lynsey?
We're ALL different!!

Your polls are pointless. .
And so are you 🤣

Now, go and steam your face or something. .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s polling about everything little thing at the moment - desperate for engagement I’d hazard a guess.

Lynsey "Bashing" as much out in 5 minutes is NOT what I want to think about 1st thing in the morning 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.