Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Method washing up liquid is actually decent, can't speak for ecover. Don't most people put their washing up liquid in the bowl as they are running the water to create bubbles. I just can't get over her basically wanting to justify using fairy rather than an eco washing up liquid.

Also if she really thinks she is going through the menopause why doesn't she get tested privately. She earns enough and Rob quite likely can get private cover through his work.

Reactions: 3
I thought she was at least 50, I’ve just text my mum in surprise haha 😳🤭

I just find her so patronising like the other day when she said in between calls she’d pulled her sofa out and deep cleaned her room and how easy it is to just get on and clean. I wish I had time between calls to do that! I barely get time to move some days with work let alone pull out my sofas!

Reactions: 6
Pink top … black underwear … period … lest we forget … duck me! How to honour the fallen the instahun way 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Why on earth do we need to know 1) what colour underwear she has on and 2) that she has her period? She's really scraping the barrel for content at the moment.

Reactions: 8
If she jumps on the current menopause bandwagon when she isn’t even the demographic, she will make a lot of women very angry and possibly alienate many of her followers. She needs to make sure that she is properly, medically diagnosed, not self diagnosed, before she starts on that one. There is also a backlash against companies and some instgrammers monetising the menopause. So if she’s thinking along those lines she will need to tread carefully.

Another label hanging out destined to be returned to shop for a refund.
Still can’t believe the dirty cow wears stuff straight from a factory, multiple warehouses and shipping containers etc without washing it first 🤮

Still can’t believe the dirty cow wears stuff straight from a factory, multiple warehouses and shipping containers etc without washing it first 🤮
She steams them instead because she doesn't want to "wash one item randomly"

🤔

A) we see you wash one item all the time, Lyns
B) chuck it in with other clothes then in a normal wash?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She steams them instead because she doesn't want to "wash one item randomly"

🤔

A) we see you wash one item all the time, Lyns
B) chuck it in with other clothes then in a normal wash?!
Exactly, plus steaming is not a replacement for washing and it’s not as though she doesn’t do at least one load of washing every day 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Why on earth do we need to know 1) what colour underwear she has on and 2) that she has her period? She's really scraping the barrel for content at the moment.
lest we forget so today she’s on her period I’m crying with laughter she’s supposedly menopausal just yesterday. Fick she’s more than fick Lynsey love you might’ve felt like you did yesterday because that period was due. Get a private blood test by medichecks don’t go wasting Louise Newsons time. You absolute idiot you really are.

• Haha
OMG she is totally going to jump on the menopause wagon isnt she?
Ive NEVER heard her talk about her periods/how bad they are/period underwear etc . .
Yet another instahun self diagnosing themselves with the latest buzz condition 🙄

Exactly, plus steaming is not a replacement for washing and it’s not as though she doesn’t do at least one load of washing every day 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think she steams so she doesn't have to remove the labels and can take the items back cause as you say she is usually washing everyday and washing one item has never bothered her before.
Since when are you only permitted to wear black underwear if you have your period? I know some may worry about leaks etc so wear old/dark coloured but products are great now to help with that although why we needed to know that I don't know 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't seen her on my feed for months.....does that mean she's a boring, useless bleep like most are?

I can't be bothered to investigate lol

• Haha
So she post’s about Remembrance Day, followed by an ad. Classy cocknose very classy!! 🙄

Its 8.30, on a Friday night. .
Why the duck is this melt doing ads for potato mashers and such like? 🤣

• Haha
I can’t stand the “if the path is dry the washing will dry” crap. Everyone seems to think she’s Shakespeare and it’s a really witty way to know if your clothes will dry outside. What if the path is wet and the sun comes blaring in it for an hour?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.