Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she now saying itā€™s like an anxiety about going out?? Didnā€™t have any anxiety about going out last year at the start and during a pandemic when we were all asked to stay home.
Now sheā€™s saying itā€™s menopause after watching something on This morning complaining that everyone calling in are 52 plus and that itā€™s her age range that it effects. Blooming fick idiot no Lynsey the women ringing in are the correct age for menopause. If you start going months without a menstrual cycle then itā€™s peri and once youā€™ve not had one in 12/18 months I think itā€™s then classed as your in menopause. Sheā€™ll do absolutely anything for attention.

Reactions: 5
Now sheā€™s saying itā€™s menopause after watching something on This morning complaining that everyone calling in are 52 plus and that itā€™s her age range that it effects. Blooming fick idiot no Lynsey the women ringing in are the correct age for menopause. If you start going months without a menstrual cycle then itā€™s peri and once youā€™ve not had one in 12/18 months I think itā€™s then classed as your in menopause. Sheā€™ll do absolutely anything for attention.
Exactly right, all those symptoms she is saying could be something else and the doctor refusing a blood test is correct unless she has other symptoms like periods stopping and hot flushes etc and menopause can happen earlier than 50 yes but usually with definite symptoms in place. Why even put that on your stories honestly some things donā€™t need to be broadcast.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s still really wobbly and struggling to go out when thereā€™s people around?? Is she for real!! šŸ™„
Sheā€™s joking right? Sheā€™s been to London loads recently, one of the busiest cities in the world, which is literally packed with people. Sheā€™s filmed herself on the train, tube, walking round the shops, etc. She can get out in amongst people when it suits her.

Reactions: 4
Does she even know what the menopause is? The way sheā€™s talking about it affecting every 42 year old I donā€™t think she quite gets it šŸ¤”

I am shocked she is 42!!!
Self care Sunday isnā€™t doing anything for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wanna know who these people are asking her to do washing up video!!! She used to say the only washing up liquid to use was something that I now canā€™t remember the name of. Something with a T?
She is a bleeping moron

Lynsey ā€¦ if you were going through the menopause trust me, you would know about it. What you are ā€sufferingā€œ from is what most of these instahuns are suffering from. The reality that itā€™s all coming to an end ā€¦ no new content or ideas. Followers dropping along with lucrative deals. Get over it and move on?!
42 you should be in your prime! I know I was

The washing up liquid she used to rave about was teepol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thought she always uses fairy liquid? Thatā€™s usually what you see her squirting around the place when sheā€™s faffing on making her diy potions etc

Reactions: 2
Thought she always uses fairy liquid? Thatā€™s usually what you see her squirting around the place when sheā€™s faffing on making her diy potions etc
If was something random like Teepol she swore by it, apparently šŸ™„

Note she didnt tag This morning in her rant about her non menopause . .
Previously, anything to do with TM and she'd tag and blow smoke up their arses, total nod to the fact they've seen the light and finally ditched the fool!!

Reactions: 1
Lynsey ā€¦ if you were going through the menopause trust me, you would know about it. What you are ā€sufferingā€œ from is what most of these instahuns are suffering from. The reality that itā€™s all coming to an end ā€¦ no new content or ideas. Followers dropping along with lucrative deals. Get over it and move on?!
42 you should be in your prime! I know I was

The washing up liquid she used to rave about was teepol
Yes think this wobble is to do with whatever happened last week didnā€™t she say something along the lines of something had changed and someone mentioned they thought TM wasnā€™t working with her anymore - if so that will be a big blow and loss of income.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.