Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would dearly love her to come across shakshuka and sriracha. To hear her attempt to pronounce and spell both of these will be hilarious 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going to take those leggings back to Zara without a receipt and no labels feeling sorry for the assistent already. Save your receipts for clothing Lynsey this is not hard have a little filing system use envelopes to with individual shops written on them. Empty purse after every shopping trip why she’s meant to be the queen of clean I’ll never know.
did you see the size of that bin liner being dropped off at a charity shop yesterday bet it’s almost a weekly occurrence.

Reactions: 6
Why does someone with plenty of income, a grown up family, a car, a partner, and endless amounts of time on her hands need to book a Christmas delivery slot? Leave them for people who actually NEED them.

If she's got time to go to Zara to complain about a pair of leggings that even the Queen of Clean couldn't clean, with no receipt and no desire for a refund, then she's got time to go to Tesco and do her Christmas food shop.

Reactions: 17
Why does someone with plenty of income, a grown up family, a car, a partner, and endless amounts of time on her hands need to book a Christmas delivery slot? Leave them for people who actually NEED them.

If she's got time to go to Zara to complain about a pair of leggings that even the Queen of Clean couldn't clean, with no receipt and no desire for a refund, then she's got time to go to Tesco and do her Christmas food shop.
This is what I mean. She’s a complete twit. Up at 5.30 in a queue online to try and book a delivery slot with Tesco 😳 that’s bleeping stress pal.

What’s the bets she’ll still be swanning round the shops come Christmas too 😡

Reactions: 12
Shes trolling us tattlers I'm sure of it . .
Choritzio yesterday.
Ganocky today 🤣

Also, if she expects NOTHING in return from Zara, wtf bleat about it?
She bins enough on frow it fursday . .
Couldn't the said leggings have made their departure that way?

Oh nooooo,
Big poll, tagging, blah blah . .
In true Lynsey style 🙄

Reactions: 6

Was wondering this also, she has plenty of time to go and do a Christmas shop, those slots should be for those who really need them. Oh and my “Innista” is working fine 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Was thinking about this bint yesterday ( I know, I know 🙄)

So the other day, she moaned that she was unable to do her squats as she'd showered and moisturised before going to the gym and her leggings were sticking to her legs.

She NEVER ever mentions a shower AFTER her workout. .

WHO? Goes to all that pampering bother BEFORE a workout?

Im speechless

Reactions: 10
When lego hair said she has been naughty I fott she was gonna say she took it up the chocolate alley with Rib...no something more exciting...2 skinny whips she really is as dull as her dishwasher if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When lego hair said she has been naughty I fott she was gonna say she took it up the chocolate alley with Rib...no something more exciting...2 skinny whips she really is as dull as her dishwasher if I'm honest wiff you
She reminds me that she is someone who binges on chocolate/treats and then feels bad after so starves herself.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.