Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly - POTATOES.

Secondly - is she having a bleeping laugh? I make at least that many POTATOES when it’s just me, my other half and son. She reckons this is a lot for a family of 5 plus guests?! I hope they’ve eaten before they get there, that’s all I can say.
They're all very slim , lynsey girls and Jake , shes often called them out on hidden sweet wrappers and I've recalled many times shes cooked that there is not a lot of food for 5 people , granted the least ones could be eating out . I do pick up there may be food issues or food portion issues .. OR they are all naturally very slim .

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why she’s suprised the kids eat chocolate in their rooms, she feeds them at the same time my 2 year old nephew eats

She can’t even stir a stock cube properly to dissolve it, let alone chop carrots into perfectly sized and shaped batons…

Using the ironing board at this height WILL NOT save your back… the irony is you’ll still be bending over hurting your back!

Attachments

Last edited:
Queen of clean??????? Does she not wipe her appliances?? and as for that skirting board does no one think to give it a fresh coat of paint? I like, most of us live in houses that are not perfect and are lived in but when you act like certain things are below you - like standards of cleanliness when you are travelling or in a hotel etc don't go on about it when your own house is not perfect.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Queen of clean??????? Does she not wipe her appliances?? and as for that skirting board does no one think to give it a fresh coat of paint? I like, most of us live in houses that are not perfect and are lived in but when you act like certain things are below you - like standards of cleanliness when you are travelling or in a hotel etc don't go on about it when your own house is not perfect.
She only needs to get on her hands and knees and along with a scrub daddy and a bit of pink stuff and those scuff marks will be gone! Like we all say … she is a lazy mare 🤷‍♀️

That skirting’s taken a battering. They only had the house remodelled last year. Looks as though there’s dings out of it and the wall too.

Christ, those boots! :sick: She looks as though she's heading off to work in an abattoir.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So the boots ( like MOST of her clothing/footwear ) are an #ad . .
Surely, if you are gifted something, in return for a plug, you'd describe the product professionally?
They're comfortable and come up to here ( points to calf ) just wouldn't be enough for me . .
Speaks volumes of the cheap and nasty, throwaway fashions she promotes for!

Dis. Gust. Ing 👊

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So the boots ( like MOST of her clothing/footwear ) are an #ad . .
Surely, if you are gifted something, in return for a plug, you'd describe the product professionally?
They're comfortable and come up to here ( points to calf ) just wouldn't be enough for me . .
Speaks volumes of the cheap and nasty, throwaway fashions she promotes for!

Dis. Gust. Ing 👊
I am so surprised at companies gifting her stuff in return for an ad, she really hasn’t a clue about selling and how to promote an item properly, same with everything she has been given. Although I don’t know the details of what she is expected to do but I would not be happy if I was a company who gifted something and she only spoke about it the once for a few seconds. We never got a proper description of the gifted fridge etc and should it be marked gifted every time she shows it?

Please Lynsey....take a day off.
Have a lie in til 10am, eat breakfast in bed, forget chores for one day and be lazy.

It’s waffling Wednesday everyone. I’m not sure it’s quite the weather here to clean windows if I’m honest wiv you. I’ve not got an advert calendar that’s you a walking ad for all the junk you peddle. However I’ve got a lovely beauty advent calendar from John Lewis this year.

Well that’s a lie Lynsey…I thought I would give this tip a try the other day. My fish pond was frozen over, you could see your breath in the air but the path was dry so I put some washing out. 8 hours later, my towels were still soaking and absolutely freezing and my knickers were frozen solid 👀👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well that’s a lie Lynsey…I thought I would give this tip a try the other day. My fish pond was frozen over, you could see your breath in the air but the path was dry so I put some washing out. 8 hours later, my towels were still soaking and absolutely freezing and my knickers were frozen solid 👀👀
😂 it's the most ridiculous tip I've heard but she pushes it all the time.

Surely the path is always dry just before it rains?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s waffling Wednesday everyone. I’m not sure it’s quite the weather here to clean windows if I’m honest wiv you. I’ve not got an advert calendar that’s you a walking ad for all the junk you peddle. However I’ve got a lovely beauty advent calendar from John Lewis this year.
Can anyone else not stand the way she sings waffling, she just doesn't appear to be able to say it normally.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Based on Lynz's current habits it's actually WANKERED Wednesday 🍷

(followed by frow up fursday to give the bathroom in the pepto palace a lil extra pop of colour... hic)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone else not stand the way she sings waffling, she just doesn't appear to be able to say it normally.
I was just coming here to say EXACTLY the same thing!!
Just when you think its impossible to dislike someone anymore than you do already this twit comes along with her "WAFF" ling tag line . .
Oh duck off Lynsey . .
You are like thrush 🙄

• Haha
Her plug today for Swan saucepans. .
All she says is they are great, and come in a range of colours 🙄
Speaks volumes about her cookery skills ( if I'm honest wiff you ) . ..
Anyone looking for new pans would want to know the weight of them, are they non-stick? Can they go in the oven . . Are the lids glass etc etc

Yet another piss poor promotion from grabby granny pants Lynsey. .

Anyway . .
W a f F er Li ng!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.