Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth does she get to follow behind her and record a video? She reminds me that she is like the person everyone tries to avoid when she is waving that camera about, like they are thinking oh god no please not Lynsey and her bloody camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like a very large venue for a very small crowd. And the venue looks like some sort of converted car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh he has a thread your in for a treat Frenchie home cleaning.

Enjoy
I followed Frenchie for a while, he's a car crash. I had no idea he had a thread on here and can only think he doesn't know either cos he would have a gigantic freakout if he did find out :LOL:

I adore these tragic influenza fests and the Swan one looked like a bottom of the barrel delight! The desperation of it all!! Absolute peak cringe on miss shopper's stories right now with them all on the dance floor and... everyone filming themselves dancing off beat for their stories and not actually looking at each other 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The worst thing of all is she TRULY thinks this is ‘work’ …. And that she’s a VIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’ve all said it already. That event looks so tragic - a small group of desperate middle aged women and that Frenchie twit, trying to look as though it’s the party of the century 😂 There’s hardly anybody there! Some party 🤦‍♀️

I didn’t know Frenchie had a thread on here either, can’t stand the fella. He’s a right dick and sells products such as home fragrance and that Tropic skincare, which are mlm schemes. I’ll have to look it up.

Anyway, for posterity, selected highlowlights. My particular favourite is her big entrance to an essentially empty room. Although the cringe “heads popping up” thing from earlier in the day was a gem too. Enjoy 😂

Attachments

• Haha
DEAD at the queen's sparkly dress event she's been on about recently was for Swan and mainly involved dancing hammered in an empty basement with three other tragic influenzas filming her on their phones

the glamour of it all :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
The worst thing of all is she TRULY thinks this is ‘work’ …. And that she’s a VIP.
😂😂. The VIP was jenny Powell who didn’t even show/ tag any of these melts 🤦‍♀️. It also looks as if she had a no strict photo policy and perhaps was in a vip area with the directors. And the best bit Jenny was put up in The Midland Hotel 😂 Last year Jenny was with them all poncing around. I bet our Lynsey fuming this morning, having to drive all that way back and forth, the cost of petrol, staying in a 3* corporate hotel, she has had to fund herself. All for a shitshow of a disco and a beige buffet!

As for the Frenchy guy what a loser hanging around a bunch of screeching middle aged women. Why do gay men think this is such fun?!

Reactions: 4
A little fess up in the car . .
Only drank 2 glasses of prosecco early on last night as she knew she had to drive today . .. 🤔

Ok then.

• Haha
Only drank 2 glasses of prosecco early on last night as she knew she had to drive today . .. 🤔

Ok then.
She would have had more than that sorting out her lego hair for the event.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ok then.
I think someone been having a wee read on here 🥸

She couldn’t just say yes got back but oh no had to have all the drama. Why does she have to inspect her house when she comes back from somewhere? For goodness sake her family live there what does she expect them to do?

Reactions: 6
Her eyes are like piss holes in the snow, it would take more than 2 glasses of prosecco to make her look as ruff as she does if I'm honest wiff you

Reactions: 7
So she washes one item AGAIN! No measuring the detergent so probably overusing AGAIN and she’s a cleaning expert that harps on about waste?? 😂😂
And this morning I checked out the swan stories......how embarrassing!!! 😳😳 there was a handful of ppl there at a supposedly big event all the insta fame hungry wannabes on their phones doing content of an empty party 😂😂😂😂 I’ve not laughed/cringed so much in a long time 😂😂

Oh and hi lyns 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 I did point out yesterday you are a lush but parading around with glasses of Prosecco in your hand does you no favours to convince us otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.