Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Cassie, she’s talking about the twins from sparkling duo?! Great cleaning account. One pair of twins. One has an amazing life/ house. The other is just normal
Oh I was wondering! I though 'the twins' referred to Lynsey's own kids and she'd been knocking back the prosecco again before they got home 😂 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs. Illiterate idiot.
Is it just me that finds this gross, setting the stools up on the counter, I know you can clean it afterwards but why would you not get down and clean them? Same with the hoover, why would you not clean it in the utility room?

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that finds this gross, setting the stools up on the counter, I know you can clean it afterwards but why would you not get down and clean them? Same with the hoover, why would you not clean it in the utility room?
Exactly. She’s supposed to be a clean freak yet even I wouldn’t put bar stools and empty a hoover out on a surface 🤢 plus the stools up there will scratch duck out of the counter tops!!! Queen of clean may arse!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly. She’s supposed to be a clean freak yet even I wouldn’t put bar stools and empty a hoover out on a surface 🤢 plus the stools up there will scratch duck out of the counter tops!!! Queen of clean may arse!!!
And then she cleans her hoover over her worktop and chopping board. when she has a perfectly good utility rom (clue is in the name 😩). And of course her rabbit hutch room! Dust and deb flies. Get in the bin you self styled “clean of clean!” 🤦‍♀️😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another sunday another roast bastardised...
She does know that veg other than green beans and carrots exist, doesn't she?
She's as bad as my mother who 'cooked' (I use the term very lightly) meat until it was overdone, you were in danger if injuring your jaw bone while chewing it. I won't even get into the watery mush of carrots and parsnips and mushy potatoes that 'complimented' the meal.

Believe nothing or no one could ever compliment my mother's cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pre cooked everything for a roast 🤮🤮🤮

Absolute lazy twit!

She does not peel her potato’s or veg- it’s all from the freezer aisle pre packed section.

She does not cook the meat (as such), it’s all pre packaged tit, that needs an hour in the oven without any preparation what so ever.

plonk it all together on a plate, looks as dry and boring and uniform as duck. week in and week out - bet the kids can’t wait to move out!!

Reactions: 7
Pre cooked everything for a roast 🤮🤮🤮

Absolute lazy twit!

She does not peel her potato’s or veg- it’s all from the freezer aisle pre packed section.

She does not cook the meat (as such), it’s all pre packaged tit, that needs an hour in the oven without any preparation what so ever.

plonk it all together on a plate, looks as dry and boring and uniform as duck. week in and week out - bet the kids can’t wait to move out!!
Pre packaged stuffing balls too… dry as hell

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Let’s get all veg out and take some crappy staged photos, give me a kitchen that looks like someone has actually prepared soup instead of some try hard perfect life crappy photo.

Reactions: 4
Another basic soup that she thinks we require instructions on how to make 🤣
Struggles to find fresh ginger?
Where the hell does she shop??
It’s just her excuse to buy the ready made stuff as she’s so lazy!

What’s rapseesd oil??? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lazy cleaner
lazy cook
lazy communicator … That’s our Lynsey!

I hope the Irish country life magazine have a good editing/proofreading department. They are going to need it?!

• Haha
She said she chopped her carrots into batons. Bollocks she bought batons
What a weird thing to lie about especially as she took them out the bag to put on a chopping board to make it look authentic 😂😂 She’s such a bloody liar! Just say you bought a bag of carrots ffs! Stupid woman

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.