Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell did she get to her room yesterday if she cannot find the lift this morning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t want her page to be ad ad ad but there were 4 before 9am!!

• Angry
For somebody who claims to have OCD she had no hassle just walking into the lift and pressing the button with her bare finger!! I dont have OCD just a slight germaphobe and even before covid I'd use my sleeve to press the buttons. And I'm delighted she couldn't sleep with the noise in the room, id say the hotel knew what they were doing when she complained about the original room😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For somebody who claims to have OCD she had no hassle just walking into the lift and pressing the button with her bare finger!! I dont have OCD just a slight germaphobe and even before covid I'd use my sleeve to press the buttons. And I'm delighted she couldn't sleep with the noise in the room, id say the hotel knew what they were doing when she complained about the original room😂
And no mask either she is an utter bleep, just when you fink you cant despise cock nose anymore she complains about her accomodation.

The amount of complaining she's doing about the hotel, it's obvious she had to pay for the room herself and is angling for a refund.

Reactions: 10
The amount of complaining she's doing about the hotel, it's obvious she had to pay for the room herself and is angling for a refund.
This is the cock nose that let's evil Hetty boo drsg her worm ridden ass across the crapets and furniture

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the cock nose that let's evil Hetty boo drsg her worm ridden ass across the crapets and furniture
Indeed. I wonder how we would rate chez Lynsey, using the same level of scrutiny? (Although I reckon our standards are probably much higher than hers for normal things)

Reactions: 3
I didn’t use to mind her but I’m beginning to dislike her, what a spoilt woman she is with the most overinflated sense of self importance. She’s not even said what was wrong with the hotel room and then to tag them and repeatedly slate them! Definitely wanting a refund!

Reactions: 5
Ha. I’ve just watched the swan live part 5 event 😩. (Short of something to do) 🤦‍♀️ The bloody idiot keeps wiping her nose with her hand! 😡. So it’s ok for her to spread her germs? Bleathering idiot 🤷‍♀️😡

I do hope the hotel doesn’t give her a refund … hospitality is on its knees

My god! Passive aggressive Dazlin is there too 😩🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sweet Christ how utter shite and depressing does that Swan event look?

What is this outfit?
yes those pleather trousers are spectacularly unflattering... Definitely one for Frow it Fursday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.