Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is ITF getting married in ibiza? Just wondering with all these “influencers” out there, Tanya Burr is there too.

Reactions: 2
Is ITF getting married in ibiza? Just wondering with all these “influencers” out there, Tanya Burr is there too.
I heard she was getting married in France? May be wrong though, she may mislead her followers to avoid people knowing where

Reactions: 3
Morning everyone, I've just moved across from GG.

So Mrs Lydia Elise Millen. .....omfg where do I start on how much her behavior and antics annoy me?

I should declare openly that I detest the whole influencer (insert appropriate noun) nonsense. ....ie untalented shallow individuals who have nothing useful or meaningful to add to society other than encouraging more more more buying of crap that people don't need and cannot afford whilst raking in freebies and or £££$$$€€€ that is not declared for tax or ADs.

There are way too many things to list re Lidl that irritate me in this my initial post here. ...but the victim / snowflake mentality is top of the list.......she pmed on IG after I challenged her re her begging for freebies and her new fave best ever game changer foundation which was virtually every hour ......Poor Lidl asked why I felt the need to abuse her......omfg.... I pointed out difference between criticism of public content and abuse and suggested she learn the difference......so self centered.

I am dreadfully sorry the cat has gone missing but yet again she's given us plenty of fodder to go after.

Did anyone see the post where she was leafleting re cat....with the text that she was posting this photo "to show what she was doing" in answer to Ali''s question.....I sense trouble in paradise.....the clubbed footed one is turning against "she who must be obeyed"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s France! @mascaraeyes 👍
Poor Amelia will be triggered,
her wedding was (supposed to be) around this time as well wasn’t it 🤣

Victoria will be so smug she won bride wars 😐 I doubt it will be as spon heavy as the Millen Gordens.
😆

Just wondering - if it’s not a press trip then why is she there with another influencer?

Or is Leonie just joining them on their mini-moon? [emoji3590][emoji849][emoji1787]

Lidl looking very 1990 .....and not in a good way....see the fake LV is out again....she's hiding the lock because that's how I know it's a fake.

Also I just realised how slow I have been to notice that she only ever wears one or two piece outfits. ...ie never any original styling going on.....ie jumpsuit & bag, dress and bag....and even then she looks like a New Look window circa 1990

(For non UK Tattlers. ...New Look is a UK high street fashion store.....not hip like Top Shop used to be.....always low end, cheap nasty fabrics masquerading as high end designer......😂😂😂😂 yep....LEM to a tee)

Reactions: 6
but the victim / snowflake mentality is top of the list.
Legitimately the reason I have no sympathy for her on this!! I sound like a witch I’m really not 😐 maybe it’s because she’s cried wolf (haters/I’ve been bullied) so many times I’m so over her attention seeking behaviour!!
I do feel for Ali
And for lumi who’s now gonna be left with those 2.
And the Dyson.... silver lining 🤷‍♀️
EB78532E-4012-4651-9BA9-CFCAB34CD047.jpeg Best photo ever!

welcome!!! I’m trying to pm people who are still over there so nobody is left behind! (If anyone sees people posting over there and can nab them please do 🤣🤣)

I saw angry red moddy 😡 text and ran for the hills😂
she’ll ban me if she sees me.

Hey guys Happywifehappylife here from GG. Im now Happyfocker. Thanks for the PM oohTD.
That instagram video of the lingerie is sooo cringey. She looks majorly awkward. Walking on her bloody toes again.
I do wonder if cat gate will be her excuse to sell the house. Good luck getting any profit out of it.
For anyone who doesn't know or hasn't followed GG. She paid over 1.3 million for that ridiculous house.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey guys Happywifehappylife here from GG. Im now Happyfocker. Thanks for the PM oohTD.
That instagram video of the lingerie is sooo cringey. She looks majorly awkward. Walking on her bloody toes again.
I do wonder if cat gate will be her excuse to sell the house. Good luck getting any profit out of it.
For anyone who doesn't know or hasn't followed GG. She paid over 1.3 million for that ridiculous house.

£1.3m for Da Bungalow in Towcester - the town that time forgot!!! Cancel the career in property management!!

Reactions: 8
They must have laughed at her 🤣🤣
I couldn’t remember how much she’d paid so thank you for this,
You know she’s watching Victoria’s home account stomping her feet screaming “I WANT THE PRINCESS BED ALI” 🤣

Maybe she’s hidden lynx until they buy a new house and then they’ll have him rock up the driveway, say it was the house that was the problem all along 🤣 He got bad vibes from it.
8479F469-CC8F-43FC-9B89-55F17207FA1A.jpeg Lynx are you in there 😳

I will feel guilty if something has happened the cat 😬 it’s probably hiding somewhere 🤷‍♀️
But for now I’m my mind it’s Lydia trying to move from the bungalow 😎

You know how some babies can only walk on their tiptoes? Maybe Lydia never outgrew it. [emoji849]

I wonder if she’ll bully ali into buying a replacement bengal, one that’s perfect.

When i lost my 16yo dog (old age) i lost my tit, i was closer to him than anyone in my family (we’re just not close) so i did feel bad for ali.

What size clothes does she wear? she's the new Uk Ambassador for intimissimi, just had a quick look as i take a small back size in bras and assumed they must have started doing smaller sizes as I'm sure she's smaller than me, and thought although i don't really want to buy something she's promoting it might be an option for me and a the smallest size is 32 - she's smaller than that surely?

You know how some babies can only walk on their tiptoes? Maybe Lydia never outgrew it. [emoji849]

I wonder if she’ll bully ali into buying a replacement bengal, one that’s perfect.

When i lost my 16yo dog (old age) i lost my tit, i was closer to him than anyone in my family (we’re just not close) so i did feel bad for ali.

I've kept quiet about the cat thing because i would lose my mind if i lost one of my children(pets).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else fear for their eyes at the start of that underwear story? I thought she was fully naked at first
Lydia's new Intimissimi lingerie partnership - FAIL.

Let's walk out onto the balcony in Ibiza and then dip our head and walk right back in our room. What PR genius thought of that dim ad? Given she probably had creative control, she was like, "How can I do the least and still get paid?"

screencapture-instagram-p-B1qUOhOH01H-2019-08-27-10_01_26.png

When I compare this botched attempt to sell lingerie, I can only look to Victoria's IG ads and how they are so much better! They are actually professional and shot with creative direction. You can tell a lot of thought has gone into Victoria's videos and the final product (like her or not) is agency level. Lydia's latest Intimissimi nonsense ... not quite.

This ‘holiday’ is one big bleeping ad!!!

Thought she was intolerant to literally everything....... [emoji849] including dairy. Another lie just because she tried hopping on the almond milk trend circa 2016.

She looks bleeping wrong in this picture. Clearly stretched to make her appear skinny & taller than she is. It’s like she’s trying to be even uglier to go with her sad cat story. (I’m still skeptical about the truth of it all).

Aldi looking off into the distance as per usual but looking quite like a sleazy cam boy in this pic.

But wait there’s more....

Worst ad ever. Zero creativity in her head.

(Insert: tattle life isn’t allowing me to post Lidl’s underwear ad pics [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35])

So here’s some more pics of her insta

[emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961] This is too much

Now that I’ve zoomed in, it actually looks like she’s photoshopped herself. Must stretch herself then put herself back in the pic. What a desperate weirdo

• Haha
Am I right in saying she hates wearing bras and has said in a previous video that she doesnt wear them... yet she is doing an ad for a underwear company!
Now you mention it. Yes you are exactly right. She never wears a bra. Only nipple hider things 🤣🤣🤣. What are they called again?

But wait there’s more....

Worst ad ever. Zero creativity in her head.

(Insert: tattle life isn’t allowing me to post Lidl’s underwear ad pics [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35])

So here’s some more pics of her insta

[emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961][emoji2961] This is too much

Now that I’ve zoomed in, it actually looks like she’s photoshopped herself. Must stretch herself then put herself back in the pic. What a desperate weirdo

When looks like she could do with a good feeding.

• Haha
How the bloody hell did they get a 1.3mill mortgage? The guy was a labourer and has been doing this influencer thing for about a year. Surely she's paying most of the mortgage? Even then, hoooooow? I know influencers are rich, but by today's standard when there's over 20,000(?) people that have at least million subscribers, she's a micro influencer. Her videos get 100-200k views, seriously Lydia tell me, I want in.

Reactions: 4
Soooooooo, she did not sell her Oran sandals (that she HATED)?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

How the bloody hell did they get a 1.3mill mortgage? The guy was a labourer and has been doing this influencer thing for about a year. Surely she's paying most of the mortgage? Even then, hoooooow? I know influencers are rich, but by today's standard when there's over 20,000(?) people that have at least million subscribers, she's a micro influencer. Her videos get 100-200k views, seriously Lydia tell me, I want in.
Per your Q, How did Lydia & Ali finance their house?

She mentioned help from Ali's parents at one point. You can get a mortgage depending on credit, the monthly payment required and a co-signer. They likely have co-signers on the property.

This ‘holiday’ is one big bleeping ad!!!
I can’t believe I actually thought they were going away on a late honeymoon, you know because they’re married 🥺
Should have known when the wedding was a beg job the honeymoon would also have strings attached 🤦‍♀️

So she’s wearing underwear now 🤣 I mean people do crazy things when the lose a pet 🤣 she could spin it that way for sympathy.
In memory of lynx she’s putting her nips away.

I’m gonna have to set up a fake Instagram account just to follow her again 🤦‍♀️
And hopefully not snap this time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.