Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is too big for her boots as they say. Still, her portrayal seems impressive, needless to say it's sickening and a facade.
There's an adage that says "The message is lost on the messenger," and that's the case with Lydia. I have no problem with hard work, success, and living our best lives.

However, the way Lydia gloats and carries on like a buffoon...

makes here look absurd and rubs me (and a lot of people) the wrong way. And the only reason it even matters is that she's a content creator, and it's her business to be likable, relatable and push products. So, if people are collectively rolling their eyes, it's not because they're envious or don't like her face. There's so much more too it. 😆

Reactions: 6
However, the way Lydia gloats and carries on like a buffoon...

makes here look absurd and rubs me (and a lot of people) the wrong way. And the only reason it even matters is that she's a content creator, and it's her business to be likable, relatable and push products. So, if people are collectively rolling their eyes, it's not because they're envious or don't like her face. There's so much more too it. 😆
In one of her vlogs a few weeks ago she was going to Harrods to blag a free LG tv,
She moaned about having to go to London the night before, having to stay over because it was an early start, she was getting a free tv and all she had to do was get her ass to the shop on time, but the stress of it all just made her go on and on about how difficult it was going to be.
Every press trip is soooooo exhausting and she misses home so much, it’s almost like she doesn’t understand what a privileged position she is in, or else she does but she wants to appear as if she’s so blasé about it all.

Her “around the house” outfit 🤣
D77F78E1-3ECB-4DA9-A9D6-12FF95E36C2C.jpeg The top is about 350, trousers aren’t far off that, you know full well that was gifted, or it’s been sent straight back after she’s eye f%cked herself in the mirror, took a photo and strutted around in front of the camera

It’s all so fake and forced.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
... you know full well that was gifted, or it’s been sent straight back...
Too funny! Yes, Lydia does in fact wear stuff, post it for the gram, and send it straight back.
tumblr_mudgcbNbvF1qfd3ceo1_1280.png

One person pointed out that she was on her morning jog a few weeks ago wearing a headband with the price tag tucked in at the nape of her neck. So tacky! She turned her head in the IG story and bloop! There it was! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone here on the GG Lydia thread? I’m trying to get them over here because that site is a joke and it’s never going to change, they have some good posters that I wish we could nab for here.
They’re on there this weekend arguing about how tit the site is. I’m trying to get them to realise there’s a better place to be [emoji4]

I’ve come over [emoji3526][emoji3526][emoji3526]
Loving the comments here. I just went back & read them all. Good to read others despise her too.

• Heart
Ali & Lydia Mini-moon (Low-key Dior Trip?) Despite Catgate

Ali posted photos in his IG stories of their mini-moon. Gorgeous locale.

However, I feel like he can get away with doing so and Lydia cannot. It's clear Ali does miss Lynx. And I just tend to think (after observation) that's he is just a better human than Lydia. He's definitely more authentic (or comes across as so) in his content.

View attachment 35640

The Mini-moon is a Dior Press Trip

And I feel like Lydia was blabbing on about how they booked this trip way in advance on their own (I could be wrong). But Dior is also there, at the same resort, at the same damn time.

Lydia is posting on her stories about spending time with Leonie Hanne @leoniehanne (who is there on behalf of Dior).

So is it a press trip that they're doubling (and trying to pull off as a mini-moon)? I think so!

Otherwise, she's trying to social climb into brand partnerships where she was not invited. Clearly, if she can post during her time there, she's thinking she'll benefit in some way. I'd be shocked if she did one thing that was not for personal gain.

Why can't Lydia be honest for once in her sad little dim life?

What's the story with Ali preferring men? Are there actual receipts? I've wondered this in the past, and heard some chatter, but nothing concrete? If Ali is Lydia's beard, that wouldn't surprise me, but why?
Hi I came from gg too!! Thank u so much for inboxing me [emoji8]

Holy tit!! If lidl has actually booked a trip at the same time as Dior is there then she’s even more pathetic than I thought. What a whack job!!!! She’s insane. How is she not feeling humiliated? BUT if she’s on a “press trip” [emoji849] then the witch needs to be reported for not disclosing ASAP. And who the hell takes a holiday when they’re sooooooo devastated that they couldn’t possibly do anything or go anywhere?! She’s so full of tit. She wouldn’t know an emotion like love. I don’t believe for a second she knows real love. In the sense of she can’t feel love. Oh she loves herself but doesn’t seem to be able to feel it for others.

Everyone around her is there for a reason to benefit her. Like slave witch scarrie who is clearly in love with her. Aldi prob gets it on the side but isn’t going anywhere now he has fancy cars & lots of new guy friends [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I think she’s laying it on super thick about the cat. I have 2 cats & 2 dogs and they are our babies so I’d be crushed if anything ever happened to them BUT I’m a kind, loving & caring person so it’s totally different to lidl. I think she is doing what she thinks looks like caring so her fucked in the head subscribers won’t figure out she’s a psychopath who feels nothing for anything but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is her trying to justify her ‘holiday’.
She clearly thinks she needs to justify it so she must realise how bad it all looks re the cat, missing Jamie Genevieve’ wedding etc
Guilty much....

And she’s tagged the brand she’s wearing so I’m gonna go with saying it’s was gifted to her or voucher etc.

Also her comment about it feeling good to be out of the house cause it no longer brings her joy is such a crock of tit!!
Firstly if my pet went missing I’d not leave in case they came back, secondly I wonder if all this is being setup to lead into them selling the house?

Reactions: 1
This is her trying to justify her ‘holiday’.
She clearly thinks she needs to justify it so she must realise how bad it all looks re the cat, missing Jamie Genevieve’ wedding etc
Guilty much....

And she’s tagged the brand she’s wearing so I’m gonna go with saying it’s was gifted to her or voucher etc.

Also her comment about it feeling good to be out of the house cause it no longer brings her joy is such a crock of tit!!
Firstly if my pet went missing I’d not leave in case they came back, secondly I wonder if all this is being setup to lead into them selling the house?

Hi all. I give up on the GG site working properly so am new to the thread here.

Wanted to say that I actually felt bad for Lydia over her cat running off. Obviously the circumstances sucked, but it was refreshing to see her be real for a bit and set aside all her usual bs.

Then these stories came out and I was floored. There’s no way I’d leave THE COUNTRY while my beloved pet was newly missing. Absolutely no way in hell. And what a passive aggressive way of introducing the trip anyway.

If IN FACT this was purely a real vacation she paid for herself, why post about it? She could easily have taken the trip in private and told her audience she needed some personal time.

Or, does Lidia not know it is actually possible to visit Ibiza without blasting it everywhere on social media? Shocking. I know. But it’s actually not a requirement to be in attendance there.

Good grief this woman has no shame.

Just wondering - if it’s not a press trip then why is she there with another influencer?

Or is Leonie just joining them on their mini-moon? [emoji3590][emoji849][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just wondering - if it’s not a press trip then why is she there with another influencer?

Or is Leonie just joining them on their mini-moon? [emoji3590][emoji849][emoji1787]

Maybe this is like Wedding Crashers, press trip edition.

Seems like quite a coincidence for it to be purely accidental, right?

I’d hate to think the worse of someone...that they’d plot & scheme for something so meaningless as being at a resort the same time as a luxe PR trip. But, it’s Lydia we’re talking about so of course she did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Low grade human here 😂😂. Could never follow GG so sure this has been discussed, what is it with ear jewellery thought it was a hearing aid at first. Seen mentioned she has a deformed ear is this true.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since InTheFrow got all faux-friendly with LEM, I've gone off her somewhat. But I'll give her, her due, she knows the industry inside out, is professional (hence brands seek her out) and works hard at her craft. A huge difference to LEM who doesn't seem to know where she's going with her channel and comes across as demotivated and lazy. She seems more interested in faffing with cushions and dried flowers so has left the work to her employees. Bit difficult when the face of your business is you!

When the money dries up (because let's face it, it will eventually...you only have to look at the music industry to see how someone at the top of their game one year, becomes irrelevant as their audience moves on), what will she do to sustain her lifestyle then? InTheFrow can always fall back into lecturing or become a brand consultant, I'm sure they would snap her hand off with the amount of industry experience she has.

And finally, ITF seems to have thrown her house together quickly and it looks pretty decent. She has style, not my style at all, but I can appreciate what she's done. Effortlessly relaxed. LEM's house renovations are tedious, repetitive and boring but at least they give her content.

So yes, quite a few differences between them. They both lisp though. Let's see what the wedding brings this week. Now, that will be interesting.

Am I right in saying she hates wearing bras and has said in a previous video that she doesnt wear them... yet she is doing an ad for a underwear company!

• Wow
Or is Leonie just joining them on their mini-moon?
Let’s be honest if it was a threesome that would be a man 😐 not judging just sayin’
😐

Lynx is the new vlogmas “flu”
And I’m only talking about her now, not the normal humans who lost a pet. I don’t put her in that bracket 😆
Last thing I’d be doing is getting the perfect “crying in the rain” selfie.
Or getting sassy in comments about that frigging microchip/GPS.

She’s come back and do the bare minimum work wise, obviously we’ll get the frow wedding content in her attempt to upstage the bride (friendship right there!) and then the period of mourning part 2-8.

She definitely won’t miss that wedding I shouldn’t have even questioned it 🤣
Ali could go missing (just secure your garden Lidl or they’ll all get away) and she’d still show up to brown nose her frienamies and get in on the content 😐

I know it was frowned upon when it was suggested it was a set up (over there 😬) I’m not that nice 🤣
if she does manage to capure the cat #runfreelynx
You may bet she’s have some cat cage/cat/flap/cat prison spon lined up in a hot minute 🤣

Did anyone else fear for their eyes at the start of that underwear story? I thought she was fully naked at first

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.