Lydia Millen Gorden #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen Lydia Elise Millen

Will this work ? :LOL:
Hahahaha! It has to be relevant in context or it will hurt the page rank. But I love your spirit girl! It's a team effort babe! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
When did they get married ? I think months ago, not sure how it’s a mini moon and not just a holiday? When I got married we had a “mini moon” the week after the wedding as we wanted to go away somewhere for a “mini” break straight after but weren’t doing the big honeymoon for a couple of months later. Not sure how months and months after counts as a mini moon

Reactions: 1
When did they get married ? I think months ago, not sure how it’s a mini moon and not just a holiday? When I got married we had a “mini moon” the week after the wedding as we wanted to go away somewhere for a “mini” break straight after but weren’t doing the big honeymoon for a couple of months later. Not sure how months and months after counts as a mini moon

They got married December 2017 [emoji849][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
December 2017..
so about 20 months ago 😆
The hotel group that sponsored Lydia & Ali's stay - Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza - wanted to brand their digs as an "Anniversary" hot spot. Hence, all of the content creators are a) couples and b) making sure to note that they are spending their mini-moons and anniversaries there. It' a shady promotional tactic.

In a former life, I headed up and managed global advertising for a few well-known luxury cosmetics brands (and was a part of the team who selected influencers/models for campaigns) so I know all of the ins-and-outs ... and trickery. I'm very familiar with the world Lydia desperately wants to win in. She can't dupe those of us that know precisely how the game is played.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Make sure to include Lydia's full name when you share comments/findings on Tattle Life. As a result, over time, this page will start to appear in top Google search results under Lydia Elise Millen... and make the truth discoverable.
If lots of people search for Lydia Elise Millen then click the tattle link and spend a long time reading tattle it'll get boosted higher up, we've got saveral threads to page one ;)

Reactions: 10
Room for one more ladies?
Well she looks miserable behind the smile on this trip. Karma-cat really has done it's thing.

Reactions: 14
The hotel group that sponsored Lydia & Ali's stay - Hacienda Na Xamena, Ibiza - wanted to brand their digs as an "Anniversary" hot spot. Hence, all of the content creators are a) couples and b) making sure to note that they are spending their mini-moons and anniversaries there. It' a shady promotional tactic.
I’m looking through the Instagram tags and it’s a lot of “influencers” promoting or selling products
I even stumbled upon a towie twit. 😬

7DA146BB-3119-47A2-9A11-8241DEE2C2BB.jpeg

Lydia doesn’t have management does she!?
I thought there could have been some kind of arrangement between the hotel and a talent agency.
I wonder do they just have some kind of “influencer deal”.. is that even a thing!??
😆
There’s definitely something up here!
I’m trying to see if anyone else has marked it as an AD.
someone in ali’s Comments has said he’s going there next week, that can’t be a coincidence 😐

Reactions: 5
Oh sad, dim Lydia, the internet notices plenty and I'd have to say your "talent" isn't it!

We do, however, appreciate your dim attempts to be a relevant influencer. Entertaining at best.

FireShot Capture 432 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1144553352480...png

Reactions: 1
Oh sad, dim Lydia, the internet notices plenty and I'd have to say your "talent" isn't it!

We do, however, appreciate your dim attempts to be a relevant influencer. Entertaining at best.

View attachment 36017
I can’t fathom why she needs a participation medal for [emoji1319]every[emoji1319]bleeping[emoji1319]thing. Did her father starve her of that much attention that she now seeks validation for the most basic of things from utter strangers? JFC, I need a cup of tea. [emoji19]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Decided to have a gander at his IG, so apologies if Its been noted already...

bd3e405383b1e7afd3d8905f41aedc1e.jpg

He looks dead behind those eyes, more so than usual. Maybe its Lynx, maybe its the alcohol, or maybe its the emptiness from a sham marriage...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
JFC, I need a cup of tea.
But.... We drink gin around her “lovely” 🤭#beg #freebie

The replies,
so what is it is she drunk or sad 😆

3F2568A2-65D6-45F2-B265-25F281E37A4B.jpeg
694B460A-BE67-4932-8D29-53CDC8C2A469.jpeg

36C336DE-7043-49EA-9E43-A15DE2124A92.jpeg

You’re not going to be gifted a new house Lidl.. stap it!!!

But my fav,
From the “girls” who haven’t let bread pass their lips since 1997

B8318A34-FE6B-43C3-A92E-7ECD3D354A0C.jpeg

Maybe its Lynx, maybe its the alcohol, or maybe its the emptiness from a sham marriage...
The tit to his left 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But.... We drink gin around her “lovely” [emoji2960]#beg #freebie

The replies,
so what is it is she drunk or sad [emoji38]

View attachment 36034View attachment 36035
View attachment 36033
You’re not going to be gifted a new house Lidl.. stap it!!!

But my fav,
From the “girls” who haven’t let bread pass their lips since 1997

View attachment 36036

The tit to his left [emoji2322]
[emoji23][emoji1319] she’s just sad she has to work so hard to get skinny, ITF’s wedding is quickly approaching and Lydiot needs to be as skeletal as possible. (And beg so much to get free stuff).

She’s not sad about Lynx, she couldn’t even be arsed to give him a cute blurb, he’s just an afterthought tacked on.

• Haha
More ads whilst on bullshit “mini-moon”

Did he even bother to button any of the buttons on his shirt [emoji23].

Ergh, gotta make some pennies on affiliates for a puka shell necklace. It’ll pay for 2in sq of my fart wallpaper.

Lydia is a glorified product-pushing infomercial, nothing more ... nothing less. :rolleyes: She bores me, but her shenanigans are entertaining.
Oh yeah hey Vampy. I knew you were in here;when scrolling through the previous posts, came across 'her fucked in the head subscribers'[emoji23] only you x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did he even bother to button any of the buttons on his shirt [emoji23].

Ergh, gotta make some pennies on affiliates for a puka shell necklace. It’ll pay for 2in sq of my fart wallpaper.

Gross. Imagine him stood in the bathroom shaving his chest & paltry balls. Then flexing in the mirror. Yuk

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.