Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I've often wondered why you don't see Lidl sucking up to Amelia. I would guess it's because she knows she can't be the 'top dog' in terms of class and wealth. Amelia (I know she can be annoying) has a natural grace about her and because she was born into wealth, she doesn't brag or try and out-do anyone. Lydia would know this and I'd imagine, make her feel rather insecure. Lydia likes to dominate in her relationship and friendships - you can tell by the way she belittles people calling it banter, pokes fun at Carrie and Cal's cars so she feels more superior, calls Ali 'good boy' in a patronising way and highlights any mistake he's made or difference of opinion (the paint on the drive and when he called the spare room paint 'magnolia'). She would hate the fact Amelia doesn't have to rely on sponsorships to furnish her house or a brand trip to fly first class and couldn't pull off the Lady of the Manor routine with her.

I think the same goes with Sophie Shohet; I could never see them being friends as Sophie would see straight through Lydia in a flash, Sophie can buy her supercars outright with cash, has her own successful business, rarely does anything sponsored and if it is, she's beyond clear about it (and has made it clear she has no time for influencers who try and give the impression they're rich and buying all these designer goods with their own cash, when it's all bought with vouchers and sponsorships) - she's everything Lidl wishes she was.

So she sticks with Carrie, because she's her boss and strategically forges friendships with peers she thinks she can benefit from in some way - i.e Vic and Leonie - probably for their Dior sponsorships!!

Reactions: 25

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Hello all! I've have lurked on GG for a long time reading Lidl's threads. I was able to post three times before the site kept telling me I had to make two posts before I could post in other forums. So stupid. I had some goss to tell you all too! I live in Stony Stratford so am not too far from Lidl, but one of my colleagues has met them both numerous times, as they have a mutual friend of Ali's in common, so they are sometimes at the same gatherings and colleague went to the same school as Aldi too. He isn't gay. Categorically not apparently. However, Lidl, doesn't gel with others (no shit Sherlock), isn't engaging, isn't a girl's girl and just generally isn't likeable as it's apparent how much she thinks of herself. I know none of this is new news :ROFLMAO: except perhaps that Aldi is definitely a lads, lads, lads type of lad.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Jg182

Late to the party here but Iv just got round to watching the “honeymoon” vlog. Turned it off after her and Ali’s pep talk to each other. I totally agree loosing a pet is very hard, been through that myself. But also having lost both parents in the space of two years and each time having 3 compassionate days and then having to go back to work and face customers I’m sorry but I can’t watch these idiots.
They get to choose when to turn off and on the camera, us normal folk don’t get that luxury. Acting like they are the only ones who know how it might feel.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

What a nice thing to say to the bride after the wedding[emoji3061]

Your actual wedding dress was shit but that suit you were wearing the night before was fab sweetie 😆 was it topshop!? Last season sale right?! 😆😆
And your venue was so rustic and.... cute 😬 I’m glad you didn’t book somewhere expensive 😆😆😆

God I love this lot...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It looks like all the “influencer” went on a basic bitch road trip to Dior.
9C569442-823D-45F3-B4B1-35C1A85C39CA.jpeg

This must be where Ali got his “sneeks”
Haven’t seen Leonie with them, Dior delivers to her door 😆
Ali yet again making an ass of himself fist pumping the chef 😆
I’m loving his account lately, its car crash entertainment 😆😂
D3F3EC97-4572-4356-BACE-289BD5B96896.jpeg That’s the face of someone who’s so over these gobshites

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Btw I was just going through GG to check out if it was really dead as some of you guys were saying. It's stagnating and the problems that we faced before is still there. And also Muff Puff beware Sazham wants to ban you from GG😂😂😂😂. Take cover ASAP
All the latest posts have just been deleted.
I'm not bothered if I get banned, I have multiple accounts.

oYxNkISitSQo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Im sorry but who the F does she think she is!!! Literally made me lol, so fake and put on. She just looks like a prick in that little clip. Shes actually not attractive, my husband said she looks manly 🤣
Your husband's so nice then, mine said she looks like a horse 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
I was chatting with LicenseToLurk last week. She knows we're here. She's been here reading. She said she would come back one day and she knows we all miss "Dear Diary"

20190902_004914.jpg

Manbitch

I don't have a problem with Ali, it's like he's guilty by association with Lydiot, but the fact that someone robbed him definitely sucks. Sometimes life beats your ass by association and I feel like that's what is happening to Ali. Shame. Pity.
Was he robbed or not though, “ I believe “ is a strange expression 🤷‍♀️

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Hey! I've come over from GG too, I've been following Lidl's thread and commenting on there for about a year. Before then, I subbed to Lidl about 5 years ago, used to enjoy her content, then started to notice the lying, the boasting and after she bought the bungalow, she became insufferable with her 'woe is me, I work sooooo hard, no-one understand the pressure of my job, yet I'll hire 3 members of staff to put out just 2 very crap uncreative videos per week, sort all my emails, censor the comments, edit my vids, so I literally can snooze all day and faff with my fake flowers and cushions'. Now I can not abide her.

I see Amelia is ready for ITF's wedding - would love it for Lidl to be claiming how heartbroken she is, how no-one understands her pain, how it's the worst feeling in the world etc, in front of Amelia, who was literally dumped almost at the alter - Amelia remind her that there are more tragedies in the world and she's dealing with her own legitimate heartbreak, then a huge cat fight break out between them! Vic will be in the middle trying to break it up, Jamie Genevieve shouting 'fight fight fight' on the sidelines and sponsored cake is flying all over the place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s always crapping on about whatever she needs to convince herself of.
She makes 1 fake friend (this Leonie person) and all of a sudden it’s a spice girls girl power reunion.
They only care about being tagged on each other’s instagrams hoping to grab some more minions/sheep.

Lol at ace Ventura!! So I’m guessing the sheep harassed the shit out of the “detective” right? Did she tag the pet detective? I can’t remember. I don’t get how her followers made it happen?

The women lifting women bull crap pisses me off. This lot would stab each other in the back with a gifted stiletto in a heart beat.
Lydia and Victoria are 2 of the worst.
Both of them can be so shady on twitter, I guarantee they were all judging each other JUST as much as we were judging them this weekend.

I bet the sheep did contact him 🤣 she was full of self pity in her “update” video when she said he hadn’t contacted her back. Some of those fans are crazy, they probably harassed him until he backed down and said he’d
“take the case”

I shouldn’t laugh but a pet detective for a cat that fucked off 2 weeks ago, after she’s fucked off on 2 holidays....
I mean this in the nicest way but I think that horse (cat) has bolted 😐

• Haha

ThillyThauthage

This thread moved so quickly like the good old "Lydia posting her own address, oopsie" times! If only we could get one of the epic intros for the new thread... Hello ladies! Member in GG since our beloved content creator still had some sense of style and just 3 threads! It took an actual move to another site for me to post! 😅

• Haha
I feel like Ali should suffer from imposter syndrome. He looks like he should be serving the #gifted sparkling wine to the guests, I think they both got lucky and he struggles to pull it off at times. 😆 he’s definitely more likeable than her!

I need to look Patricia Bright, I feel like she might annoy me, I clearly need to add to the list 😆
Me yesterday on instagram:
IMG_20190901_151040.png

Not rude, but to the point.

Me today on Instagram:
Screenshot_20190901-151101.png

#Blocked 😎

Not sure what kind of nice guy would block someone for asking what the press product was....unless they were shady.

• Wow
  • Haha

Ravenstown

VIP Member
Thank you! I will pump colleague for more info - I've left it at least three months since I last did it as I could hardly contain my vitriol and I didn't want my colleague to think I was nuts :ROFLMAO: She doesn't like her either really but she is a bit more diplomatic than I am. I'll ask her how tall she is definitely.

• Haha