Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a comment on Claire Chanel's instagram page about this and she just abused me and blocked me.
What did you say?!?!? I follow her and always thought she seemed fairly nice and she actually buys a lot of her items

Reactions: 3
she's on the beg again.

Very clever: find stuff you want, put the contents of your basket on insta stories, tag the brand/company, and voila FREEBIES!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
What did you say?!?!? I follow her and always thought she seemed fairly nice and she actually buys a lot of her items
In my opinion (and many others on here) she's thin skinned and can't take any sort of comment that's not ass-kissing. Any criticism - constructive or not - and she attacks commenters, deletes and blocks. She buys her items because she doesn't get many brand partnerships, but she loves her affiliate lynx. Her life consists of shopping with her husband's family money. His so-called travel agency isn't active so what the hell do they do all day? Claire is such a poseur Hermes would not even sell her a bag 2 years ago. This latest whining about paying for Instagram space is typical Claire. She's clueless about the real world and it's all about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is such a lie! Ugh she’s just trying to milk her wedding so much. In her vlog titled “LIFE AT THE NEW HOUSE” from 1 year ago at 17:00 she explains the glasses are from John Lewis and she bought them because her grandma had lovely glasses when she was a child and therefore they remind her of her childhood, not her wedding, her childhood.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Did I miss something? WHY IS SHE TAKING YET ANOTHER WALK DOWN WEDDING MEMORY LANE?? IS THAT ALL SHE HAS?! WAS THAT HER PEAK?!

Seems like it.

I’d rather she share endless Black Friday affiliate links than a millionth look at her wedding day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I love that she assumes she would get this person's campaigns if only they were honest and didn't buy followers. Lydia honey? You aren't even on the backup list.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
it's under the picture of her advertising a steamer. I knew she had replied, but I couldn't get on to her page to read her response as she blocked me. I had to go on my son's instagram amount so I could read it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Whats the best way around affiliate lynx? Even if you don't purchase and you just swipe up, I believe it still tracks you with that influencer for the next month.
I was on a completely different persons story and they mentioned that her company does offer affiliate links for influencers to use off of RewardStyle and that influencers get a 15% commission of the links.
Considering Lydiot uses solely affiliate lynx I can see how she would make a hefty sum on her overly expensive lynx..

Reactions: 11
Whats the best way around affiliate lynx? Even if you don't purchase and you just swipe up, I believe it still tracks you with that influencer for the next month.
I was on a completely different persons story and they mentioned that her company does offer affiliate links for influencers to use off of RewardStyle and that influencers get a 15% commission of the links.
Considering Lydiot uses solely affiliate lynx I can see how she would make a hefty sum on her overly expensive lynx..
Pull up a new browser in "incognito" mode and shop on the website that way. As long as you only visit the exact websites you want to shop on, Incognito does not track any cookies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.