Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a comment on Claire Chanel's instagram page about this and she just abused me and blocked me.
That’s typical Claire cuntface behaviour. She’s nothing but a dirty used dish rag. Lowlife.

Thinks she’s the tit cause she bought some bleeping teeth hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I think that Clé de Peau cream ruined her skin. That or the fact she has been using retinol with the cream and she shouldn't. Her skin now is super oily (not glowy). Not normal on winter.
She has very oily skin. I think you’ll find that her roaccutane ‘dry’ skin has been gone for a few years, that coupled with all the Botox which makes the forehead look shiny. A lot of people have found that the effects of roacctutane wears off and the oiliness & acne returns. Many do 2-3 goes at it. But it’s not as permanent for everyone.

Lidl looks like an oily bowling ball .....

That and she uses the wrong products for her skin. She’ll never get rid of her enlarged pores as that is from having oily skin. There are a lot of things lidl could get done and do, that would improve her skin but I doubt she’d fork out $1000+ for treatments. And while she continues to only do what’s offered for free, she’ll continue to have skin issues. She’s dumb like that.

Reactions: 16
What did you say?!?!? I follow her and always thought she seemed fairly nice and she actually buys a lot of her items
No! She doesn’t! When the new rules came out we saw on her vids she didn’t even buy most of her Chanel bags!!! She’s just as big a liar!! Don’t fall for her lies

• Wow
Reactions: 18
“Worked their asses off” .... who worked their arse off? Cause it clearly wasn’t lidl who works her arse off [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Right? She is completely delusional.

Bish, just cus you only buy 1000 followers at a time doesn’t make you any better 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right? She is completely delusional.

Bish, just cus you only buy 1000 followers at a time doesn’t make you any better 😒
She is very unrealistic person who thinks that by indirectly accusing others of buying followers, we will believe that she disproves of such behavior.
Her last 50k followers on Instagram are not all genuine, I just checked last few and WOW 🙈. Ridiculous, shocking number of bots in just last 100 followers. Pictures attached, as Lidl loves evidence.
She is just blame shifting!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
She is very unrealistic person who thinks that by indirectly accusing others of buying followers, we will believe that she disproves of such behavior.
Her last 50k followers on Instagram are not all genuine, I just checked last few and WOW 🙈. Ridiculous, shocking number of bots in just last 100 followers. Pictures attached, as Lidl loves evidence.
She is just blame shifting!
Holy tit this makes me MAD she needs outing, who's gonna join me???? Her minions need to REALLY know who she is!!! :mad:

Holy tit this makes me MAD she needs outing, who's gonna join me???? Her minions need to REALLY know who she is!!! :mad:

There's even a follower of a what looks like a 12 year old kid with 5 photos of himself.....SORRY no why would HE follow her? he has no reason too...

There's even a follower of a what looks like a 12 year old kid with 5 photos of himself.....SORRY no why would HE follow her? he has no reason too...
I've said my piece, I've screenshotted before it gets deleted...

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Where is Gemma? She used to reply directly to Lydia with this kind of proof.

Reactions: 21
Just scrolled through her followers, every 10 followers or so is one or two fishy Looking fake accounts! Im pissed..

• Angry
Rosie certainly makes the jimmy Choo’s look AMAZING!!! Unlike lidl did (the shoes are amazing but that has nothing to do with how lidl advertised them)

Also “self love is the new #relationshipgoals”........
Mate this witch has too much self love and nailed that #relationshipgoal years ago 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Why is Lydia sharing the bits from Aynhoe Park on her main Instagram even though it’s home stuff? I assume she’s hoping the bigger following will tempt them to gift it all to her? Ugh.
Also, a random unicorn head or feathered lamps work at Aynhoe where it’s all bonkers and whimsy. But Lydia’s house is the opposite of whimsy - it’s a cold mausoleum. Can’t wait to see how she styles the unicorn head and then it up for sale in 6 months!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.