Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally jumped ship from that other stupid forum with the equally stupid trolls so HI.

Lydia to me at this time is heading for some kind of meltdown. she looks lost, and dead behind the eyes.

Her two friends (the two Alex's) are pregnant, I wonder if this will make her broody?
What took you so long? 😁 Welcome, you are among friends xx

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why her and Frow do these boring catalogue ads. Isn’t it that brands use influenza marketing to reach out to their target audience discretely and on a more personal level in comparison to in-your-face promotional campaigns? I never “like” any obvious product placement ads on Instagram, and never even take a closer look at the product they push. On those rare occasions when I follow influenza recommendation, and actually buy the product, it is the one mentioned/shown briefly, or I might have noticed in the vlogs that the influenza is using it frequently, but with no mention at all.

Reactions: 17
#stinkybutstylish #noglutenstilltootin' 😂😂😂 a series of # do not constitute writing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching her latest video and she says that she knows what happened to lynx so I’m assuming that is to do with the farmer shooting him how do they have proof of that?

Reactions: 8
Damn I just checked the thread out of curiosity.. man the frustration and unnecessary meanyness is above normal levels!! They need to take a chill pill I swear.
They're insane, genuinely. Someone PM'ed me the link to here and I'm so glad to be in a snowflake free land ( I hope!! )

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They're insane, genuinely. Someone PM'ed me the link to here and I'm so glad to be in a snowflake free land ( I hope!! )
I have migrated here from the other side and in all these months I haven't seen any drama, or received any/ given any. I really like chatting here, people have common sense and they are kind and supportive with each other. If there are ever misunderstanding we talk them through like adults. But that rarely happened.

Getting back to Lydiot, I haven't watched her flogs or read her blog lately, I just can't put myself to it. She is just to fake to bear.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched her most recent video and she genuinely seems like she's lost the plot. she's all over the place.

Physically she has lost anything I used to find attractive, her hairs a mess, her face is a mess and her lifes a mess.

Although when her only friend is Carrie the House Elf I suppose shes always going to be the best option(!)

The two Alex's being pregnant will put a big wedge between their little group I think

Reactions: 15
I will NEVER get over the tacky tree and basket AS A DECORATIVE PIECE!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

626FE63F-6A99-4864-B2EE-97EA6C7F51AB.jpeg
2318141B-82E8-4B0D-B25F-35B501E56CE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand what their problem is with new Instagram policies? How can someone making money off a free online platform say that “no way in hell” will they be paying for using the said platform? Do they think Instagram as a business is free of cost? Every business pays for their marketplace, being it a shelf in a supermarket, a rent for a physical store, time on TV, or a space in a magazine. It was kind of strange that Instagram wasn’t charging them for so long.
My company uses the corporate version of Facebook - called Workplace. Guess what, my company pays for it. So I really don't get why they complain. They can look at it the same way as their beloved affiliate links. Instagram takes a small portion of whatever they get paid to publish the pic in the first place. Seems a classic case of "preaching water but drinking wine"..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know this is petty but oh my god, the way she videos things really irritates me. The way she videos her nails or when she’s at a place, it’s at a bleeping snail pace.

Reactions: 10
I know this is petty but oh my god, the way she videos things really irritates me. The way she videos her nails or when she’s at a place, it’s at a bleeping snail pace.
..And when she's showing products with boomerang! For some reason it drives me crazy!!!

Reactions: 6
At this point she’s just making fun of herself. I don’t even need to say anything because the post speaks for itself. It frustrates me to no end that she gets away with being this lazy! I’m no good at reading her accounts (each year I send an email to my accountant and hope she can make sense of my spreadsheets and sorrowful crying emojis) but it looks like she’s making bank on her minimal effort.

I have to hand it to her—she’s doing well if by ‘well’ you mean making money at the expense of your dignity, integrity, and humanity.

I can hardly wait for this festive flog fest...I think it was the vlogmas when she got engaged that I realised she was a liar and a fraud—she did that Sally Hansen ad (the ONLY time I’ve ever seen her paint her own nails) with a feature nail on her ring finger...seemingly anticipating her own proposal. I wonder what delightful revelations will come out of this year’s Christmas with the MGs!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.